A word about Kobalt tools

Dang man, that blows.

Hell for all your trouble I'd just mail you one of my extra T50 sockets. Hate to see someone have to go through that much hassle!

For that very reason after a few months at my new job I asked for a raise and instead of asking for extra $, I had my boss take over my MAC tool truck account. So every week I am on auto-pay for the MAC truck and have been able to score an insane amount of tools because of it...plus having him pay for it saves me from extra taxes on the check..

Seriously man, I can send you an extra T50 if you want. That is weak of Lowes to give you that much crap.

Kobalt 21-Piece 1/4" Flex Thru Ratchet Set 22353

Amazon - in stock

Thanks, Guy, that's nice to know......still, the company has NOT sent me the special T-50 spline socket that they promised me they would......no word at all.

Appreciate this information, though. Thank you kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Dang man, that blows.

Hell for all your trouble I'd just mail you one of my extra T50 sockets. Hate to see someone have to go through that much hassle!

For that very reason after a few months at my new job I asked for a raise and instead of asking for extra $, I had my boss take over my MAC tool truck account. So every week I am on auto-pay for the MAC truck and have been able to score an insane amount of tools because of it...plus having him pay for it saves me from extra taxes on the check..

Seriously man, I can send you an extra T50 if you want. That is weak of Lowes to give you that much crap.

Very much appreciate your kind offer.....very nice of you. Thanks. See, I already have a T-50 socket, a regular one in 3/8" drive. The one I want has splines on the barrel of the socket in order to fit the special "Thru" type wrench that comes with the set. Just trying to keep the set complete for if and when I need it again. I'm still waiting for the promised replacement, but no word nor socket.

I already have a set of the T sockets for use......so thanks kindly for your generous offer. You're a nice guy.

Man, what a deal you have with your boss! Never happened to me.....I had to pay and pay Snap-On, even AFTER all my tools were stolen....you got a great deal going there. Awesome.

I agree with you on the crap Lowes has put me through.....sucks......I've learned my lesson there.

Take care and thanks again.

Bruce '87 Grand National

BTW, the T50 is not the right socket for seat belt bolts anyway. Snap On makes the right one FTX 500. It has more rounded flutes so it doesn't slip out as easy. For sale on Ebay all the time.

Very much appreciate your kind offer.....very nice of you. Thanks. See, I already have a T-50 socket, a regular one in 3/8" drive. The one I want has splines on the barrel of the socket in order to fit the special "Thru" type wrench that comes with the set. Just trying to keep the set complete for if and when I need it again. I'm still waiting for the promised replacement, but no word nor socket.

I already have a set of the T sockets for use......so thanks kindly for your generous offer. You're a nice guy.

Man, what a deal you have with your boss! Never happened to me.....I had to pay and pay Snap-On, even AFTER all my tools were stolen....you got a great deal going there. Awesome.

I agree with you on the crap Lowes has put me through.....sucks......I've learned my lesson there.

Take care and thanks again.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Well hey man, the offer still stands :)

Always stoked to help a fellow Buick Brother!!

BTW, the T50 is not the right socket for seat belt bolts anyway. Snap On makes the right one FTX 500. It has more rounded flutes so it doesn't slip out as easy. For sale on Ebay all the time.

Pronto, I'm very glad you posted that.......I went on eBay and got one right away...it's on it's way to me know....thanks a million for the heads up.

(I learn something everyday)

Bruce '87 Grand National

No problem. You'll see the difference right away.