Possible special guest at meeting at Caspers in Feburary

Excellent news, Cal! Loyd has been talking to Justin, and it looks like some reps from PT&E will be there, along with Richard Clark, Paul Castle from World of Motorwerks and Bob Bailey. This ought to be an awesome event!

WOW! :eek: Are tickets going to be available at ticketmaster? :D

Should be a good meeting and I especially want to thank John and Justin for opening up their new shop for us to come and check out. And for inviting all these great people.:D And I would recommend you bring a chair to sit on and hope to see everyone there.

Steve

Anyone/everyone is welcome to attend? meaning non-local non-club people?

Anyone that want to come is welcome. Our club is not that strict that we make our meetings members only. New people are always welcome, and maybe if they eventually join, that a plus.

I forgot to mention that Jimmy from Jimmy's transmissions will be there, also.

I think Justin and John are considering this an Open House, so there would be no restrictions anyway.

Caspers and the club will be providing some kind of lunch; Jimmy's usually donates breakfast at this meeting. Yes, any donations would be welcome.

I don't think there will be any formal schedule as to who's going to talk when - can you imagine trying to stick to a schedule??? But do bring a chair - it will come in handy.

Better to come up I-294 to Half Day Road(IL-22) west.

If you must come up I-355, it turns into I-290, which turns into IL53 to Lake-Cook Road west, to Rand Road(US12) north to IL-22 east.

Will NOS4GN be there? My car should be out of the paint shop by then and I need a new carpet. Only a 3 hour drive for me. I hope it isn't snowing. Will Richard Clark be bringing Jill? Will there be Yum Yum donuts?

Will NOS4GN be there? My car should be out of the paint shop by then and I need a new carpet. Only a 3 hour drive for me. I hope it isn't snowing. Will Richard Clark be bringing Jill? Will there be Yum Yum donuts?

Not sure if Glen will be there but you can always drive up to his place...he's about 25 minutes or so from casper's shop off of the e-way

Not sure if Glen will be there but you can always drive up to his place...he's about 25 minutes or so from casper's shop off of the e-way

He might be closed on Sunday. Why don't you invite him? Then maybe I can get some help installing the rug. ;)

Better to come up I-294 to Half Day Road(IL-22) west.

If you must come up I-355, it turns into I-290, which turns into IL53 to Lake-Cook Road west, to Rand Road(US12) north to IL-22 east.

I'll have to look at it a little closer. I am off of I-55 about 25 miles south of I-80.

Tom,
I've been busy between work and working on my car so I haven't had time to finalize any details between the Dyno shop and Cal. Still a couple of weeks away. It is on a mustang Dyno. 12th of Feb. in the afternoon.

Steve