Possible special guest at meeting at Caspers in Feburary

XXQUICK6XX

I was talking to Cal Hartline yesterday and he told me John Spina extended a invite to the meeting at his new shop. So if anybody has any interest this is a must attend meeting I'm a little vague on what he will cover but I'll let that up to him to chime in. I talked to Lloyd and he was as excited hearing this as I was. So I look forward to seeing you's there.

Steve Pitts:D

Meeting & Technical Session
Sunday; February 13, 2011 @ 10:00 am
Casper's Electronics, Inc
1111 Rose Road
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
P: 847.847.1544

I am looking into plane tickets, now. If anyone would like me to bring something or if John would like me to tune or talk about new products, I will be more than happy to. Mainly, I just want to check out John's new place.

If anyone would like me to bring something or if John would like me to tune or talk about new products, I will be more than happy to.
I think that would be great To both show and talk about all the products that you and John both have and to throw some tuning in the mix. I'll see what we can throw together to help get Cal here.

Steve

More than one special guest....

I will post when things are finalized, but there are more guests that may show up. Stay tuned....

I am looking into plane tickets, now. If anyone would like me to bring something or if John would like me to tune or talk about new products, I will be more than happy to. Mainly, I just want to check out John's new place.

Looks like your about to feel what COLD really is...bring warm clothes:eek:

This is going to be a very good club meeting and I have a feeling that if you don't make this one you will be upset you didn't attend. I am so looking forward to this one.

Steve:biggrin:

I just booked my ticket :smile: I look forward to seeing John's new place. Looks like I may be doing a little dynoing Saturday thanks to some great customers ;)

Excellent news, Cal! Loyd has been talking to Justin, and it looks like some reps from PT&E will be there, along with Richard Clark, Paul Castle from World of Motorwerks and Bob Bailey. This ought to be an awesome event!

Cool, major winter tech session. John just moved even further up north from us southside guys, but I should be there.