Parting 87 gn t top car

Its not a threat, its a Promise, You'll see I dont lie just give it a little time :wink:. Good night.

Good Night

DailyDrifter Its not a threat, its a Promise, You'll see I dont lie just give it a little time . Good night.

Like my dad said, "You don't have a leg to stand on!"

I hope your done posting on my threads!!!

May you have nightmares!!!

charlief1-Do you even understand the rules? I am not doing anything wrong. Have you read them lately? Go back and smoke some crack and find a real job since you lost your last one. Who cares if you lost $4160 year. Call someone who cares!!! You must have plenty of time on your hands since this thread has nothing to do with you!!! Go ahead and butt out!
Zachary

Um....I'm one of the moderators, you might what to rethink your position on this. The point of this forum is to promote the Buick V6 (turbo or not) cars and all you're done is try to sell parts. That means you need to become a vendor or go away.:mad: I understand the rules completely and I hope you do as well. I have a job and a side business as well. I do my best to keep sh!t like you and your father off this forum so you need to disappear. Please do sa and make it nice and easy or you will have issues later.:biggrin:

charlief1

You may want to stop posting on my thread! I don't know who you are and what your problem is, but this thread has nothing to do with you. Go back and crawl in your hole. I guess they will let anyone become a moderator!!! Let SGRIM and JayC make that decision!!! I have done nothing wrong and you are just plain full of Sh**. Good luck with your job search and bad attitude.
Zachary

hey i need the t top visor interior not the visor but the piece above the visor can you please call me 5712833700 my name is darien i just parted out an 87 gn i may have something to trade or ill pay cash really need this part

Daily Drifter

I will get the money from my dad and should have it paid on Friday.

I think an apology is in order, but you can do what you want.

At least, his side of the story has been told.

Better luck in the future.

Zachary

CharlieF1

What does CharlieF1 stand for anyway??? Charlie Fu**in Idiot #1 ???

Talk about hiding behind the internet.

Let the people decide for themselves and the parts that I'm selling.

We will see what kind of feedback I get!!! So far +1.

I guess you have nothing better to do???

Why don't you go find a real job???

I see why you got laid off now. It must be because of your BIG MOUTH!!!

I will get the money from my dad and should have it paid on Friday.

I think an apology is in order, but you can do what you want.

At least, his side of the story has been told.

Better luck in the future.

Zachary

:eek: Appoligize ..................For what? For being ripped off? Yeah I'll get right on that. I bet you still dont pay me by friday, but we will have to see, who knows I could be wrong. Your "Dad" has alot more to lose than I have to gain, I can assure you of that. Tomorrow I will be at the post office requesting a form to fill out for mail fraud.

"Zack" did you ever see the roller your "dad" was selling? Would you agree it was rust free?

What does CharlieF1 stand for anyway??? Charlie Fu**in Idiot #1 ???

Talk about hiding behind the internet.

Let the people decide for themselves and the parts that I'm selling.

We will see what kind of feedback I get!!! So far +1.

I guess you have nothing better to do???

Why don't you go find a real job???

I see why you got laid off now. It must be because of your BIG MOUTH!!!

If you haven't been involved in any kind of military then you wouldn't know what an F1 is. Maybe you should google it as well as yours and your fathers name. I'll be more than happy for you to come down to Texas for a visit. I don't think you have any idea what you're doing on this board. We, as a group, help each other mostly and when there's a BS post we usually inform the other members. I think it's about time for a mass mailing so everyone knows what's going on.:biggrin: That will help you sell more parts, right?:biggrin:

CharlieF1

CharlieF1,

The military must not have taught you anything!!! You should know by now when to keep you Big Mouth Shut, but evidently not!!!

Like I said before, I see why you lost your last job. (Guy with Big Mouth!)

Go find a rock, ditch, or ravine and go crawl in it. Then you will be at your level of competence.

Maybe you should mind your own business because this thread is none of yours!

Zachary

;)

Attachments

• YOURCOUCH-1.jpg
    YOURCOUCH-1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 186
Your time is numbered on this board Jason. I gotta friend who works for www. skillz. com. org that is on to your chit :cool:. I hope you can sell your crap in about the next 3 hours. Your done on this board, so you might as well park your chit in the weeds because you aint sellin it here "Zach" :wink:.

User's account has been banned and his IPs blocked as well. If you're doing business with these guys, best of luck.

Jason, take your stuff to Ebay or something. I dont like seeing members of this forum ripped off.