Parting 87 gn t top car

1. Because I don't have to!!!

2. It doesn't matter what you believe!!!

3. I don't talk trash, I burn it!!!

4. It's really not your business!!!

5. End of story!!!

Wow big letters, I am impressed.:rolleyes:

That is a typical response from a GUILTY person. Go back and look at all your cussing to reply's, and your attitude.

You are one guilty mofo,

I know if I was in your spot and CLEAN... I would post EVERYTHING I COULD to PROVE I was innocent.....

retard.jpg

Why do you respond to EVERY accussation EXCEPT the one about the emails being pretty much the same.

As of now....I sure as heck don't believe you! That is to much of a coincidence.

Supposidly this is "Zachary Mcguire" SON of Jason Mcguire. Jason it takes real balls to run your childs name into the ground, how are you going to explain this to him when he gets older. I think its Illegal (obviously Immoral) to do things like this. I guess I can help your kid out too (because I'm a nice guy like that) I dont want his future ruined because of his father being a chump, This is going to look great in the report. BTW Jason dont you have a Foster child as well or was that just a sob story you tell people????

DailyDrifter

Dave (DailyDrifter),

Why don't you post me your address so I can take care of my dad's bill. You will never get it from him, especially after all the crap you have posted. I just hope he doesn't ever catch up with you. You may be hiding behind the internet now, but one day he will find you you and get his money's worth. You keep on threatening him and it might be sooner than later. I have heard the whole story and will be posting it on the "Feedback Forum". Let me know how you want to proceed.

Zachary

Dave (DailyDrifter),

Why don't you post me your address so I can take care of my dad's bill. You will never get it from him, especially after all the crap you have posted. I just hope he doesn't ever catch up with you. You may be hiding behind the internet now, but one day he will find you you and get his money's worth. You keep on threatening him and it might be sooner than later. I have heard the whole story and will be posting it on the "Feedback Forum". Let me know how you want to proceed.

Zachary

I don't think you realize how badly you (your dad) is despised on this board. I don't believe that it would be a very fair fight because of all the guys on the board that would love to get a piece of you (him). The threat you just posted as well as the affiliation with a known thief just varifies that you're here for nothing else than rip members of this board off.:mad: I think it's time you go away and don't bother coming back. This is the third time these same parts have been posted and once again it's proven that you're affiliation is the same as a crack head trying to raise money for more crack. SGRIM, myself, JayC, Ty, and a few others are doing our best to eliminate idiots like you so the members on here are kept safe from the likes of you.

Dave (DailyDrifter),

Zachary

Listen here you little **** quit running your ****ING mouth you burned him so pay him! I dont think he even cares about his money it's that he probably doesnt want anybody else to get screwed. And to start threatening people on this site when your in the wrong is not a good idea! Now im pissed! Run your mouth to me and i will be knocking on your ****ing door and shoving your ass right up your daddy's dick hole where you came from. And that piece of **** should have worn a rubber! [im not a little feller i bench 495 pounds and weigh 220] I can fit you in his little dick! Sorry guys you can kick me off if you want but this idiot should not be here.

Listen here you little **** quit running your ****ING mouth you burned him so pay him! I dont think he even cares about his money it's that he probably doesnt want anybody else to get screwed. And to start threatening people on this site when your in the wrong is not a good idea! Now im pissed! Run your mouth to me and i will be knocking on your ****ing door and shoving your ass right up your daddy's dick hole where you came from. And that piece of **** should have worn a rubber! [im not a little feller i bench 495 pounds and weigh 220] I can fit you in his little dick! Sorry guys you can kick me off if you want but this idiot should not be here.
hungerbuhler1, if I were you I would just let DailyDrifter, JohnDeere and SGRIM deal with this situation and not get vulgar on the posts. Just my thought! I'm as big as you, but that doesn't get us anywhere on the www.

I am interested in
#3 Hood (im assuming it's black)
#11 Quater glass
#38 Headliner for ttop car
#39 Visors (does the pass. have a lighted mirror)

Not sure if I jumped anyone, if so I will wait my turn in line.
I will also send you a pm.

What im wondering is this have any of the people hes currently sold parts to got thier items in good shape and a good transaction? What if hes really tellin the truth? Idk i always look to the good in people i try to anyway...It seems that people that are crooked tend to stay that way and prolly wouldnt go thru all the effort that zack(?) has to be be a part of this board..normally once the cover is blown off someones story they just dissapear again and dont bother tryin to explain .. idk its a tough call..just my .02

hungerbuhler1, if I were you I would just let DailyDrifter, JohnDeere and SGRIM deal with this situation and not get vulgar on the posts. Just my thought! I'm as big as you, but that doesn't get us anywhere on the www.

Your right i just dont see why its still going? im going to log out of it.:)

What im wondering is this have any of the people hes currently sold parts to got thier items in good shape and a good transaction? What if hes really tellin the truth? Idk i always look to the good in people i try to anyway...It seems that people that are crooked tend to stay that way and prolly wouldnt go thru all the effort that zack(?) has to be be a part of this board..normally once the cover is blown off someones story they just dissapear again and dont bother tryin to explain .. idk its a tough call..just my .02

x2

Dave (DailyDrifter),

Zachary

To be honest your "dad" screwed me over for more than the original amount we agreed on. Once I had the frame off the car it was found to be welded up and no VIN stamped on it. Also he never gave me the gas tank, sending unit, front bumper or aluminum support, or ORIGINAL fenders, and I still dont have a rust free roller. So I think the original agreement is out the window. To tell you the truth I would rather see you drown in the mess you created for yourself, people like you are the reason no one can be trusted in this world. I'm going to think about your "gracious" offer to repay me, but at this point it seems you have alot more to lose than 550, and I would take more pleasure watching the "system" do it's job. Even if I get paided back, what about the rest of the members that have not?

I am interested in
#3 Hood (im assuming it's black)
#11 Quater glass
#38 Headliner for ttop car
#39 Visors (does the pass. have a lighted mirror)

Not sure if I jumped anyone, if so I will wait my turn in line.
I will also send you a pm.

Don't worry about the parts, the thread will be closed and this guy will be banned soon. He's offer nothing but "for sale" posts which means he's in violation of the rules here. Basically a spammer/rip off artist.:mad:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/279444-everyone-please-read-policy-notice-tb.html

This should answer some of your question.:biggrin:

Good point. And I'm POSITIVE that he is still selling crap, because I've recieved PM's comfirming this. I told you guys if I'm wrong ban me and you will see a huge free parts give away on here. Your only as good as your word :wink:. If I didnt think this guy was Jason I would of never posted in here. It was only after I searched and found the same header panel with the same scratch, using the same camera that I called him out. FWIW I try to find the good in people but sometimes you can't deny it and have to do what you feel is right.

Charlief1

charlief1-Do you even understand the rules? I am not doing anything wrong. Have you read them lately? Go back and smoke some crack and find a real job since you lost your last one. Who cares if you lost $4160 year. Call someone who cares!!! You must have plenty of time on your hands since this thread has nothing to do with you!!! Go ahead and butt out!
Zachary

DailyDrifter

Dave(DailyDrifter),
I am still waiting for your address. I thought you wanted your money? Maybe my dad will hand deliver it to you. Keep running your big mouth and I know he will. You're the one with all the threats, but can't back them up. You can sure dish them out but can't take any. I am sure he's shakin in his shoes by now. Maybe I'll come along for the ride and show!!!
Zachary

He has also replied to your post.

Blackmailer!!!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/311817-un-affordablegn-we-4-bought-jason-mcguire-6.html#post2510139

Dave(DailyDrifter),
I am still waiting for your address. I thought you wanted your money? Maybe my dad will hand deliver it to you. Keep running your big mouth and I know he will. You're the one with all the threats, but can't back them up. You can sure dish them out but can't take any. I am sure he's shakin in his shoes by now. Maybe I'll come along for the ride and show!!!
Zachary

He has also replied to your post.

Blackmailer!!!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/311817-un-affordablegn-we-4-bought-jason-mcguire-6.html#post2510139

Like I said its not about the money at this point its about making you pay. And you replied back moron, your obviously dumber than you look. I already have plenty of proof against you.