Parting 87 gn t top car

User's account has been banned and his IPs blocked as well. If you're doing business with these guys, best of luck.

Jason, take your stuff to Ebay or something. I dont like seeing members of this forum ripped off.

Great Job!

Thanks Jay "dot skillz" Carter :cool:.

Jason I was going to say one more thing...... Why is it that you can take car's apart but it seems you dont know how to put them back together :confused: I guess thats why they all get parted out ............ I'll wait for your response........... :biggrin:

Thanks Jay "dot skillz" Carter :cool:.

Jason I was going to say one more thing...... Why is it that you can take car's apart but it seems you dont know how to put them back together :confused: I guess thats why they all get parted out ............ I'll wait for your response........... :biggrin:

LMAO that right there was really funny im glad your persistance finally paid off. I was getting really pissed just seeing someone get screwed over here and people not even knowing were still trying to buy stuff. Get some sleep now!:)

LMAO that right there was really funny im glad your persistance finally paid off. I was getting really pissed just seeing someone get screwed over here and people not even knowing were still trying to buy stuff. Get some sleep now!:)

I know he's watching from the sidelines and cant do anything about it ;). I call it insult to injury :biggrin:, but I'm still not done with him :cool:. I'm a pretty decent guy, until I get screwed over, then I become ruthless
devil-smiley-067.gif

Wow! That got funny real fast!! Hope you make progress with the law. Keep us posted with what you legally can!

Wow! That got funny real fast!! Hope you make progress with the law. Keep us posted with what you legally can!

Lifes to short to be serious all the time. I'm also a A-hole by nature so that just adds to the problem :D, the rustfree roller just turned into a joke amongst me and my friends. Its funny people that have never met me ask what my name is on the board, then they say aren't you the guy that......yeap, thats me.

User's account has been banned and his IPs blocked as well. If you're doing business with these guys, best of luck.

Jason, take your stuff to Ebay or something. I dont like seeing members of this forum ripped off.

Great job Jay.:cool: I figured it would happen soon but figured that it would be Friday before he was axed. I hope Dave gets his money back though.:smile:

I've been waiting over a week for a picture of the hood.
It was posted as $225, but then he said he wanted $450 for hood and insulator,
which I don't need. I emailed that fact - still waiting for answer, and picture of hood - which I need badly...

Rich

Here I was needing a decklid! Too bad he turned out to be a scammer. On top of that I'm in Indiana as well. But, who knows where this guy is truely at from the looks of it.

Thank god one more scammer is gone. I think we have all dealt with one at some point. :rolleyes:

Here are some pictures of the door panels. The pull straps, etcheons and handles are not included. I have these available separately. Everything is in excellent shape.

Wow just realized what happened. Thanks so much for getting rid of him. I wish the Corvette forum was as good as this forum. They have people and vendors there that rip people off everyday they do nothing about it sad I got ripped off by Chuck cow 3000$ That scumbag is still ripping people off. Anyone that says anything about Cow gets banned???? So he justs keeps ripping people off. I dont use that site at all now.

Well it took 9 days to get rid of the scum but we did. If it wasn't for Dave we wouldn't have figured it out as soon as we did, I'm sorry to say.:redface: Dave is the one that allerted us to the fact and then we worked together to try and get as much info as possible so we could make sure.:cool: When he admitted that his "dad" was the one that burned people that we what we needed to put his head under the axe.:biggrin: One of the newer members helped as well. Thanks again datant69 (Anthony). Your help is appreciated.:smile:

This sucks....now what am I going to do for mid-day entertainment.

Damnit Charlie!

Well i could sell DailyDrifter this roller. It has a straight body, never been wrecked, Zero bondo, I cant find vin # but i have a marker to draw one on there. and newer paint. Just add headlights and motor.She is a sleeper;)

Attachments

• 152512519_05f52f04cf.jpg
    152512519_05f52f04cf.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 103
NEWS FLASH Zachary and Dad were spotted they got one straight car running and are fleeing town!!

Attachments

• gn000705.jpg
    gn000705.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 101
Can we get some feedback from people like me who have purchased something off of this thread?

I will start...I paid for several items (via PayPal) last Wednesday nite (5/26/2010). I have not received any response or tracking info since making the payment, but I didn't worry about it over the weekend. I haven't been following this thread since I made the payment (until today). I just sent an email to the seller's PayPal email address requesting an update within 24 hours, or else I would start the refund process.

I'm not choosing sides. I just want to know if the others who bought parts have received them and if they were satisfied with the parts they received.

Thanks,
Ira

Can we get some feedback from people like me who have purchased something off of this thread?

I will start...I paid for several items (via PayPal) last Wednesday nite (5/26/2010). I have not received any response or tracking info since making the payment, but I didn't worry about it over the weekend. I haven't been following this thread since I made the payment (until today). I just sent an email to the seller's PayPal email address requesting an update within 24 hours, or else I would start the refund process.

I'm not choosing sides. I just want to know if the others who bought parts have received them and if they were satisfied with the parts they received.

Thanks,
Ira

You can dispute it with paypal but good luck if you do get parts and they are decent.

You can dispute it with paypal but good luck if you do get parts and they are decent.

I made the PayPal payment using my Amex card. If I don't get the parts and PayPal won't give me a full refund, American Express is usually really good about reversing charges (especially for Platinum cardholders :biggrin:).

Also, every part I purchased has pictures on this thread (most have multiple pictures from different angles). I should be able to tell if I get what I paid for.

I've used PayPal for maybe 100 purchases over the years. The one time I had a dispute (over a DirecTV HD DVR), I got a full refund. It took a while, but I did get the purchase price back.

Ira