Parting 87 gn t top car

I decided to file a non-delivery claim with PayPal. Took all of about five minutes. I explained to the CSR that I hadn't gotten a response from Zachary since payment was made last week, that my email sent today to Zachary (actually to his father's email address) had bounced, that a phone number listed for their company in Indiana was disconnected, that this thread was locked, and that he was banned from the site. The CSR put the entire payment amount on hold in his PayPal account. They will notify Zachary about the claim and he has ten days to provide shipping/tracking information, authorize my claim for refund, or dispute my claim. If he doesn't respond in ten days, I will automatically get a full refund. At least that's what the CSR says. I guess they have additional ways of contacting him besides the email address that bounced.

Zachary...you can get in touch with me via PayPal. I would still rather have the parts. It's up to you now.

Ira

I paid him $98 for ac lines thru paypal before all this went down,as soon as I saw this I sent him a pm & asked if i am still getting my lines.He apologized for all the drama on the board & said he would try to ship it today havent heard anything yet.Wish this would have come up before I sent him money.

Rest in Pieces and may you get bit on the big toe by the rat you keep as a pet in your sock drawer

Attachments

• scamgrave.jpg
    scamgrave.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 72
For those that got burned I'm sorry this went on this long myself, but I will point out that if a member with low post numbers tries to sell something then you need to investigate. I got burned once myself so I'm very leary of newbys. Check not only how many posts the member has but what they are posting. If it's only for sale items then you need to report it so it can be check out by the admin. You can't just come on and post for sale items unless you want to become a vendor per the rules.

Well i could sell DailyDrifter this roller. It has a straight body, never been wrecked, Zero bondo, I cant find vin # but i have a marker to draw one on there. and newer paint. Just add headlights and motor.She is a sleeper;)

SOLD!!
I'll give you 17 just hold it for a day or two until I can pick it up. I'll send you a express postal money order.

This sucks....now what am I going to do for mid-day entertainment.

Damnit Charlie!

It was Jay's fault. ;)

I think I figured it out Thursday night/Friday morning, I was up until 4am just digging. Its simple when you are dealing with someone that stupid, first clue "Rust Free" second Clue "xxxxxxxGN", Then I talked to Charlie and told him what was up and he set something up with another guy, but I didnt want to wait or rely on him (because I didnt want to see anone else get ripped off in the meantime), so I logged onto another account ;) and got his info. As soon as I got the mailing addy (and saw Mcguire) I just called him out.

I'm not the smartest person you'll ever meet, I can assure you:eek:, BUT I am smarter than the average idiot, and Jason is below the average idiot in my book.

To everyone that bought something in this thread, IF you recieve it and it is not as described please PM me. The more people I can get the easier its going to be to sink his battleship. I already talked to one guy that got a "NEW" part with BONDO in it :rolleyes:

Also can anyone guess the account I used :p

I already talked to one guy that got a "NEW" part with BONDO in it :rolleyes:[/B][/SIZE]

Boy Dave who was that? :rolleyes:

For those of you wondering...

To be completely honest with you my feedback is a bit misleading - its kinda hard to explain but it goes a little something like this.

I bought the "NEW" ttop center section from him - supposedly in very nice condition , no dings no dents etc... after payment via paypal I recognized the name associated with the paypal account (jason mcguire) and confronted him on it - he told me it was his dad and he reassured me that everything would be fine etc... and I told him that I would give him a chance and leave good feedback when it arrived.

This is where things get a bit confusing - the center section showed up and was indeed bent ( i kinda had a feeling based on the way the light was bending on a portion of it in the pic, see page 2 or 3, can't remember which, 2nd pic ) and the box it showed up in had absolutely NO packing to protect it.

I honestly believe his intention was for me to receive it, be upset, claim it was damaged in shipping and file with UPS, have me ship it back and never return my money and screw UPS out of there insurance $ - I decided that the piece was salvageable so I opted to not give him any reason to think I was upset with it. I was pissed but Id rather be pissed with a salvageable part then pissed and out the money and the part!!

Long story short my "good" feedback was really just a sarcastic front to keep him off my case - based on previous dealings with others and mine with "zach" ( i really think its jason - thats who the package was registered with thru UPS ) those that have dealings with him from this thread will be a bit sour for one reason or another.

I could go into much more detail regarding PM's that were sent etc... but whats the point. There's really not much more to prove. :rolleyes:

I received an email from PayPal saying that the seller had responded to their inquiry and provided tracking info for my purchase. According to the tracking info, it went out last Thursday (the day after I purchased it) and is scheduled to be delivered Thursday. From what I was told, that package will contains only some of the parts I purchased. The rest of the parts were supposed to be shipped out today, but I do not yet have a tracking number for them. I do not know why some parts were shipped out last Thursday and some went out today. I paid for all of them last Wednesday.

I bought at least six different parts of various shapes and sizes, so it does not surprise me that they were put into separate boxes.

Ira

Ahh....... sorry about Jason scamming all you guys :redface:, You should see what he does to me every month :mad:. I wish he would stick more of me in him because quiet frankly its just a big mess down here, I think he spent all your guys money on replacement pants ;).

Ahh....... sorry about Jason scamming all you guys :redface:, You should see what he does to me every month :mad:. I wish he would stick more of me in him because quiet frankly its just a big mess down here, I think he spent all your guys money on replacement pants ;).

Well that's a believable story, thanks jason'stampon for clearing things up

Update...

Received a partial shipment today. It contained four of the six parts which also comes out to a little less than two-thirds of the agreed monetary value.

I would rate the parts received as okay to pretty good. I wouldn't rate them as "great" (Zachary's description) or "excellent" (the requirement I had in my "Parts Wanted" thread that Zachary originally responded to). However, I'm looking for parts to be used on a 18,xxx mile GN, so my "scale" is probably higher than Zachary's scale. With some cleanup, three of the four parts will probably be okay for backup parts. They are the parts in the pictures.

There are two parts that I haven't received. Nor have I received any tracking info for those parts, although I have been told they were shipped two days ago. A couple of requests for tracking info have not been responded to.

I notified PayPal that I had received the partial shipment.

Ira