Parting 87 gn t top car

Confused

You must have me confused with AffordableGN??? Please PM me and explain your situation. DailyDrifter must be calling all his friends? I am surprised he has any friends. He must need be calling in the backup?

You join May 17th but yet you imply with your responses you "know" everybody.

Dont play us as fools or when Nebraska kicks Notre Dame's ass again in South Bend we can meet up for a beer and celebrate:cool:

You must have me confused with AffordableGN??? Please PM me and explain your situation. DailyDrifter must be calling all his friends? I am surprised he has any friends. He must need be calling in the backup?

You must think everyone is stupid. You share an IP address with AffordableGN so either youre the same person or you live together. Also, why are you having people send money to Indiana when you're in Florida?

John

JOHNDEEREGN You join May 17th but yet you imply with your responses you "know" everybody.

Dont play us as fools or when Nebraska kicks Notre Dame's ass again in South Bend we can meet up for a beer and celebrate

I don't know everybody, just a few local TurboBuick members and some stories of others. I have been around Buicks for many years. I also attended many events with AffordableGN.

I will take that bet on the next Nebraska-Notre Dame game. The huskers have to get lucky once in awhile. I don't think Notre Dame plays Nebraska this next season.

a little more research and I found his pic

Attachments

• affordablegn_scammer_asswhipe.jpg
    affordablegn_scammer_asswhipe.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 227
I don't know everybody, just a few local TurboBuick members and some stories of others. I have been around Buicks for many years. I also attended many events with AffordableGN.

I will take that bet on the next Nebraska-Notre Dame game. The huskers have to get lucky once in awhile. I don't think Notre Dame plays Nebraska this next season.

Looks like your gonna have to log in as another NEW GN OWNER to hock of some more crappy parts to pay that bet.... asshat:rolleyes:

Are you done yet? I will tell him your gonna beat the sh** out of him and break his knee caps but I don't think he will be too scared!!! Maybe I can watch though!!!

So you Do know "HIM"??? I'm confused, you have a TR and you said you dont know who he is? Which one is it?

I could really burst your bubble when I tell you he doesn't even live in Indiana any more. There are more than a few people on the board that know this, but you aren't one of them. Smart A**!!!

Now what do you have to say??? Mister know it all???

Shut your a**hole and move on.

Call it a lesson learned.

I heard he moved to FL but I dont believe what people tell me sometimes, and for good reason.

Do I hear CRICKETS again??? or a ROCK moving???

Thanks for the drama.

Zachary

Its probably the wind moving through your mellon head.

I dont need friends to stick up for me, people obviously can see through your BS now but it came to light when I exposed you. I'll tell you what I'm going to do in the next week, 1. I'm going to contact your local police department 2. I'm going to the post office and file a report for fraud 3. I'm going to post on the Bullet and see if anyone knows you, and if they know where you are. 4. I'm going to contact the people that I know YOU ripped off. And hopefully #5 will be me sending you letters in prison.

You join May 17th but yet you imply with your responses you "know" everybody.

Dont play us as fools or when Nebraska kicks Notre Dame's ass again in South Bend we can meet up for a beer and celebrate:cool:

Ty, HOW can a "New GN owner" know so many people? How does a "New GN Owner" aquire a GN and another T-TOP GN, and a chit load of parts? With all those parts do you have any idea of the price it would cost to get it all????? And the first thing this guy does is start to sell parts instead of asking question like "What mods should I do to the car". And then he's asking Vendor prices for his crap. Seriously, I'm not that smart and even I can see the writing on the wall :rolleyes:.

If anyone wants to see the proof just ASK, and I will point it out plain and simple! I just need ONE person to ask and i'll put the nail in the coffin ;)

You must think everyone is stupid. You share an IP address with AffordableGN so either youre the same person or you live together. Also, why are you having people send money to Indiana when you're in Florida?

Jay C FTW

Attachments

• Misc-OhSnap.jpg
    Misc-OhSnap.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 223
Daily Crapper

If anyone wants to see the proof just ASK, and I will point it out plain and simple! I just need ONE person to ask and i'll put the nail in the coffin
I'm asking. Now what Bit**!!!

WHATS YOUR LAST NAME "ZACK"?????? Or would you rather have me post it?
Answer here.... cmon Zach....
I have already discussed your problems with Shane (SGRIM) the owner. Talk to him about your problems, not me!!! Why don't you go crawl under a rock somewhere? I told you before, you will never get your money from him!!!
Why do you know he wont get his money?
I bet you bought d bag Jasons house, computer, and are using the same IP address.
I'm asking. Now what Bit**!!!

Read above statement...

Hey Dave, on my way to pick up my car in Indy..... Middleburry/south bend aren't that far off.....

Justin I appeciate the offer, but I think the Gov't officials can really make it bad for him. He can keep the 550 if he spends some time in jail getting his cornhole reamed out. He's a big guy but everyone knows whats between his legs;). Did you follow my links and add 1+1? yeah they equal 2. I'm sending you a PM in a minute.

justin84 Hey Dave, on my way to pick up my car in Indy..... Middleburry/south bend aren't that far off.....

Wow, we could start a gang war. Where you at, I'll send them your way and save you the road trip!!!

Too bad your only about 1000 miles off!!!

Threats

More threats, I can't wait until you two meet up!!! I'll bring the popcorn. You better bring the band-aids!!!