Parting 87 gn t top car

JOHNDEEREGN Classy, just like always..................
Who are you referring to big john???

Daily Drifter just seems to polute every thread he goes to!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what?

Who are you referring to big john???

Daily Drifter just seems to polute every thread he goes to!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what?

LOL, How would you know I pollute every thread if you are a "NEW GN OWNER" and you "just" signed up in MAY 2010, and yeah I pollute threads but I dont screw people out of money JASON. TY knows the Truth and has the proof. Do you want me to continue??? Keep digging that hole "Zack" :rolleyes:.

DailyDrifter Crap

DailyDrifter LOL, How would you know I pollute every thread if you are a "NEW GN OWNER" and you "just" signed up in MAY 2010, and yeah I pollute threads but I dont screw people out of money JASON. TY knows the Truth and has the proof. Do you want me to continue??? Keep digging that hole "Zack"
I will tell him what you said but heard it will be a "cold day in hell when you get your money." Keep your sh** up and then you'll have two problems!
You don't even know me so keep your problems to yourself. There are three sides to every story. Your side, his side, and the truth. The truth very rarely comes out. So stay off my thread and take it up with him. End of story!!!

I will tell him what you said but heard it will be a "cold day in hell when you get your money." Keep your sh** up and then you'll have two problems!
You don't even know me so keep your problems to yourself. There are three sides to every story. Your side, his side, and the truth. The truth very rarely comes out. So stay off my thread and take it up with him. End of story!!!

2 problems hahahahaha. Are the 2 problems "AffordableGN" and "ZacharysGN" *News Flash* YOUR THE SAME PERSON STUPID. So if my side of the story isnt the truth then why didnt you, sorry Jason.. post his side of the story in my thread?? And you type exactly how "Jason" types. You get all big and bad over the internet threating people. Hey "Zack" whats your last name? Yeah you have positive feedback alright :rolleyes: so DID your last account.

Visor Pictures

Now that that's over with, here are some more pictures.

The visors got something on them in storage? I haven't tried to clean them yet. I might even have another new set somewhere(if I can find them)???

2toneWE4 I'm interested in #39. I would like to see pictures and what will you take for just the pasenger side one?

I would rather sell these as a set, but here are the pictures you wanted.

Attachments

• Visors1.jpg
    Visors1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 265
  • Visors2.jpg
    Visors2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 272
Tail Light Pictures

Very interested in #9 and #11 and will take them pending pics to 9secondv6@centurytel.net
Need close-up shots of quarter glass trim corners. Any cracks/chips in tail lights?

Thanks
Bryan

Here is some pictures of the tail lights. They don't have any cracks or chips!

Attachments

• Tail Lights 1.jpg
    Tail Lights 1.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 265
  • Tail Lights 2.jpg
    Tail Lights 2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 263
Administrator

I have already discussed your problems with Shane (SGRIM) the owner. Talk to him about your problems, not me!!! Why don't you go crawl under a rock somewhere? I told you before, you will never get your money from him!!!

A quick google search of your address versus the address you gave me before (1519 Musgrave Ct, South bend, IN) shows you are only 28.9 miles away. But your not Jason are you :rolleyes: C'Mon SON getda****outtaherewitdatbull****!.

"I told you before, you will never get your money from him!!! " i'll settle for knee caps.

Done Yet

Are you done yet? I will tell him your gonna beat the sh** out of him and break his knee caps but I don't think he will be too scared!!! Maybe I can watch though!!!

Bubble Bursted

I could really burst your bubble when I tell you he doesn't even live in Indiana any more. There are more than a few people on the board that know this, but you aren't one of them. Smart A**!!!

Now what do you have to say??? Mister know it all???

Shut your a**hole and move on.

Call it a lesson learned.