IMG_6116.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_6166.jpg
    IMG_6166.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 216
  • Charcoal 1.jpg
    Charcoal 1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 222
I see people looking at this thread now but no one asking about the parts, what gives? Get the KY ready Jason, its gonna hurt a little at first, but who knows you might like it ;) :biggrin:.

Oh you guys said you wanted more proof....................... Originally quoted from "Zack" "My paypal is affsys@skyenet.net"........ now look at AffordableGN's profile and look at his e-mail affsys@comcast.net HMMMMMMMMM something just does'nt seem right here :confused: is it just me or what? Damn I'm phuckin good :biggrin:. I hope you get enough money to help support your family while your gettin railroaded by guy's.

Whats that make it so far
DailyDrifter's credibility=3
AffordableGN's credibility=0

I wish that with the current position this COUNTRY is in, you guys would have more important things to devote your time to. Than being internet vigilante's!?! This guy Zach might know Jason or be related to him (I'm not sure), but this IS NOT Jason bc he did move to Florida. Whether that is the truth or not, it's not our position to polute the thread.
I have lots of parts and crap that I have been stockpiling/packrating and I don't post everything even though. One man's trash is another man's treasure. I know you have a beef with affordablegn, but keep a thread going in the FEEDBACK topic.

BTW, Racecar #2 should be re-listed as Daily Driver in your sig;)

I wish that with the current position this COUNTRY is in, you guys would have more important things to devote your time to. Than being internet vigilante's!?! This guy Zach might know Jason or be related to him (I'm not sure), but this IS NOT Jason bc he did move to Florida. Whether that is the truth or not, it's not our position to polute the thread.
I have lots of parts and crap that I have been stockpiling/packrating and I don't post everything even though. One man's trash is another man's treasure. I know you have a beef with affordablegn, but keep a thread going in the FEEDBACK topic.

Any car I get in is a racecar ;).

This is Jason or a VERY close person that uses his exact same information. I feel it is my position to pollute this thread, I'm trying to help people from getting ripped off. If you want to buy from him go ahead, you may get lucky or you may get screwed, i'm going to pick the latter of the two :rolleyes::wink:

The point is that those of us that have been ripped off in one way or another from "one post wonders" won't put up with it.:mad: You've been here for a while and so have I. Someone that has nothing but "for sale" posts isn't interested about the cars or the tech, he's out to get money from whoever he can. This posting is crap and sooner or later he'll be shut down for fruad and maybe meet his new roomate "Bubba" who'll ask him if he wants to be the husband or the wife in his new relationship.:biggrin:

The point is that those of us that have been ripped off in one way or another from "one post wonders" won't put up with it.:mad: You've been here for a while and so have I. Someone that has nothing but "for sale" posts isn't interested about the cars or the tech, he's out to get money from whoever he can. This posting is crap and sooner or later he'll be shut down for fruad and maybe meet his new roomate "Bubba" who'll ask him if he wants to be the husband or the wife in his new relationship.:biggrin:

"Do you like gladiator movies", "Have you ever seen a grown man naked?" :D. *Updated News Flash* Jason is STILL in Indiana, this is also a fact. Its amazing the PM's you get when the chit hits the fan :D. I will get you Jason, mark my words "Your Done".

Oh you guys said you wanted more proof....................... Originally quoted from "Zack" "My paypal is affsys@skyenet.net"........ now look at AffordableGN's profile and look at his e-mail affsys@comcast.net HMMMMMMMMM something just does'nt seem right here :confused: is it just me or what? Damn I'm phuckin good :biggrin:. I hope you get enough money to help support your family while your gettin railroaded by guy's.

Whats that make it so far
DailyDrifter's credibility=3
AffordableGN's credibility=0
I have to agree, that kind of similarity is just not gonna happen in real life. If this is Jason and he ripped SEVERAL people off here on this site, he needs to be delt with accordingly by the owner of this site..

* Same IP address!
* Almost Identical e-mails! (Affsys)= Affordable Systems?
* Same parts for sale!

I don't think that is just a coinsedence?

I have to agree, that kind of similarity is just not gonna happen in real life. If this is Jason and he ripped SEVERAL people off here on this site, he needs to be delt with accordingly as we like to look out for one another and right now the following info below shows this to be true..

* Same IP address!
* Almost Identical e-mails! (Affsys)= Affordable Systems?
* Same parts for sale!

I don't think that is just a coinsedence?

Scott, say it ain't so??? I though I was the only one. I mean come on he's a "NEW GN Owner":biggrin::biggrin:. Also FWIW Jason's old email addy was @skyenet.net. I still have the old e-mails to prove it (Not like I have anything more to prove).

Once again I have to thank Shane, and the mods for not locking this thread.

So why is the first post in this thread not edited by a moderator as to alert anyone who doesn't read all the way to the end of this thread?

So why is the first post in this thread not edited by a moderator as to alert anyone who doesn't read all the way to the end of this thread?

I agree, folks are just looking at page 1 out of 170 some responses to the thread.. case in point... above me is BuickRuss asking for sunvisors... he just stopped at the 1st page with parts listing and hit reply.. had he went to page 5 he woulda prolly said sceereewwwww this

Updated Parts List 5-30-10

Here is the updated list of what's sold 5-30-10

I also found a few more parts to add:

1. Fenders-outer-both-no rust 200
2. Doors-both-no rust 650
3. Hood-turbo-no rust 225
4. Trunk-no spoiler-no rust 175
5. Spoiler-gm-5 pcs 250
6. Bumper front black 125 ***SOLD***
7. Bumper rear black 125 ***SOLD***
8. Wire harness-87-no cuts 250
9. Tail lights-both 150
10. Headlight bezels-both 125
11. Quarter glass-blk-excellent 100
12. Front window trim 60
13. Rear window trim 60
14. Door sill plate-used 60
15. Center console-nice-no plate 225 ***SOLD***
16. Dash-grey-nice-no plaque 275
17. Door panels gn upper-nice 200
18. Door panles lower concert 200
19. Seats-gn-nice-small rip 550
20. Grill-black 125 ***SOLD***
21. Seat belts-grey 125
22. Stock shifter base 60
23. Ac lines 80 ***sold***
24. Shifter plate-no handle 60
25. Radiator hold down 60 ***SOLD***
26. T-tops-locking-both 200
27. T-top bags-pair 80
28. T-top trim grey locking 100 ***sold 1 set***
29. Guage cluster w/tach 125 ***sold***
30. Radio with eq 125
31. Third brake light 40
32. Wheel well plastic drv side 100
33. Wheel well plastic pass side 100
34. Mass air flow-used-gm 100
35. Driveshaft-stock gm 60

***new parts***

36. Carpet black-new 150
37. Carpet gray-new 150
38. Headliner for t-tops-new 125
39. Sun visors-gray-new 80 ***sold***
40. T-top center section-coated 225 ***sold***
41. A/c compressor-gm-new 400 ***pending***

***other misc parts***

42. Gray seats-front & back 450
43. Grey lower door panels 125
44. Grey upper door panels 125
45. Wheels t-type(4) no centers 300 ***pending***
46. Mass air flow-used-aft mkt 40
47. Sun visor brackets t-top 40
48. Charcoal cannister 10
49. Flex tube maf-turbo stock 20 ***pending***
50. Clamp black for flex tube 3-3 1/2" 5
51. Climate control unit 20 ***SOLD 1***
52. Filler front driver side oem used 30
53. Filler front pass side fiberglass 40
54. Hood hinges-pair 20
55. Oil pan pickup tube 25
56. Power steering pump & lines used 60
57. Tensioner w/pully-used 50
58. Throttle body & plenum w/sensors 90 ***SOLD***
59. Turbo shield 40
60. Chrome wheel trim drv front 40
61. Sun visor brackets 40
62. Stock headers w/crossover 100
63. Stock down pipe w/elbow 75

more parts #1

64. Gn cluster with tach 110 ***SOLD***
65. Cluster dash trim 60 ***SOLD***
66. Pull strap gray 15
67. Seat belt guide gray 10

Wheel Trim Black or Chrome

68. Wheel trim chrome driver front 40
69. Wheel trim chrome pass rear 40
70 Wheel trim chrome pass front $40
71. Wheel trim black pass front $40
72. Wheel trim black driver front (3) $40

If you don't see it, let me know, I might have it.

I have more parts forsale, here is a mint low milage rust free shell, A steal at $1400 :rolleyes:, Dont worry about the quarter panels folks, there BRAND NEW, thats only the camera making it looked pounded and chopped up.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• newaffordable 006.jpg
    newaffordable 006.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 234
Fender Pictures

Here are some pictures of the fenders.

Attachments

• DSC00438.jpg
    DSC00438.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC00439.jpg
    DSC00439.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 206
Go far from us ye troll , Just go get your junk car back and pay the man his money back ! Its just that simple bub