Overeem vs. Brett Rogers video of the fight last night

He doesnt have enough experience from what I saw on this fight to mess with FEDOR... Fedor will tear him up a new one.

Ubereem is no joke.
I am guessing a lot of people will start up on the horse beef diet.

brett rogers is in trouble. he finished his first 10 guys and most if not all were by ko. now hes faced the best fighter in the world and another top tier guy and gone 0-2. its gotta screw up ur confidence. this is the first fight ive ever seen him back up, his style is usually way more agressive. he seems like a cool guy i hope he gets it together and starts crushing guys again. maybe they can finally get the kimbo vs rogers fight done now.

He doesnt have enough experience from what I saw on this fight to mess with FEDOR... Fedor will tear him up a new one.

Ubereem doesnt have enuff experience? LOL wow. He is a world class K 1 kickboxer with a win over Badir Hari and was in pride as well. He is the real deal and id give him more of a chance to beat Fedor than all these UFC idiots give Brock. I still think Fedor will win if they match them up after Fedor decapitates Werdum.

Overeem has lost to Chuck and Shogun in Pride (of course he didnt look like the Action Figure he is now) but if they can beat him you better believe Fedor can too.

If you think Fedor is that good, watch the fedor emelianenko vs mirko cro cop fight. Look what cro cop "hasnt" done in the UFC!!! Brock will/would destroy Fedor!!! Fedor is a small heavyweight!

If you think Fedor is that good, watch the fedor emelianenko vs mirko cro cop fight. Look what cro cop "hasnt" done in the UFC!!! Brock will/would destroy Fedor!!! Fedor is a small heavyweight!

great comparison. pure kickboxer mirko filipovic, and 100% wrestler brock lesnar. very similar fighters.......

its cool if your a brock fan but fedor has fought plenty of huuge guys. it just doesnt make sense to say the 3-1 guy is better then the 31-1 guy. not saying brock couldnt win, but to base it on the fact that he went to a decision with a "prime" mirko cro cop, who at the time was destroying everyone they put in front of him......

great comparison. pure kickboxer mirko filipovic, and 100% wrestler brock lesnar. very similar fighters.......

its cool if your a brock fan but fedor has fought plenty of huuge guys. it just doesnt make sense to say the 3-1 guy is better then the 31-1 guy. not saying brock couldnt win, but to base it on the fact that he went to a decision with a "prime" mirko cro cop, who at the time was destroying everyone they put in front of him......

Randleman and Coleman took down Fedor with no problem and they're small HWs as well. They've both cut to 205 with relative ease. Brock would have to cut off a leg to get to 205.

Brock would get him on his back and I really dont think Fedor would be able to pull a sub if Brock kept his hips down. Its an intriguing fight and I have to give the edge to Brock.

I think there are several HWs in the UFC that would give Fedor a problem. Cain, JDS (MAYBE), Carwin (Maybe) and Lesnar. Carwin and JDS have only shown off their standup and a solid top ground game is what it's going to take to beat Fedor. Im talking a GnP top game, not a hunting for submission top game.

Remember this?

1169082867_fedor%20slam.gif

Put Brock nailing that suplex and Fedor is dead or crippled.

The comparison between guys who competed in Pride 5 years ago w/o PED testing, and what they have now done in the UFC with drug testing is an inaccurate way to gauge anything.... BTW, Overeem is 11-1-1 as a HW and has not lost a fight in a few years... The fight between him and Fedor should be quite intriguing, they are both complete fighters, both have great knockout power and both have decent chins (Fedors being cast iron)... this usually results in a decisive 1st round lopsided victory for one guy... kinda like the last UFC:eek: IMO both have fought questionable opponents as of late, really hard one to call, BTW I'm not touching the Fedor vs. Lesnar argument with a 10" pole...

Randleman and Coleman took down Fedor with no problem and they're small HWs as well. They've both cut to 205 with relative ease. Brock would have to cut off a leg to get to 205.

Brock would get him on his back and I really dont think Fedor would be able to pull a sub if Brock kept his hips down. Its an intriguing fight and I have to give the edge to Brock.

I think there are several HWs in the UFC that would give Fedor a problem. Cain, JDS (MAYBE), Carwin (Maybe) and Lesnar. Carwin and JDS have only shown off their standup and a solid top ground game is what it's going to take to beat Fedor. Im talking a GnP top game, not a hunting for submission top game.

Remember this?

You ALWAYS seem to forget one thing Jay, all Lesnar has to do is make one little careless mistake and if Fedor gets ahold of a leg or an arm Crock is done for!!! Ask Coleman or Randleman and I'm sure they will tell you the same.

Remember this?

yup, you make a good point, i can absolutely see fedor subbing brock with a kimura. not real sure why u think keeping ur hips down will stop submissions or sweeps, but it is step one of a long list of things he would need to do to be safe in a world class grapplers gaurd.