One of our own hurts, and I for them...

I am a a loss for words.I met her once down in Orlando at the track,She was extremely nice to me.
Julio,I am very sorry.

He and the family will be in our prayers. So sorry to hear this...

If anyone close to him knows anyway we can do to help him now,Please step up

I can't even imagine the pain he must be feeling. I don't know Julio at all, but I hurt deeply reading this news. I know he has many friends who will be by his side through all the pain. If there's any way all of us on the board can help, please let us know what he needs. Thank God for the little girl.
Craig Taylor

Such a shame.......Man, I don't know how but hang in there..... You have friends everywhere Julio......Don't hesitate to use em if you need em.....

God, little help down here please........:(

I sit her now looking at my computer through tears.
I have no words to take away the pain.
My family will pray for your strength and your daughter's safety.

Julio,

Keep your daughter close, as life is fragile and precious.

All my prayers,

Bob

(going to hug the family now.....)

Julio,im so sorry to hear of this,julio is a great guy and a perfect family man,i just carpeted his house and had the pleasure to meet his very sweet and kind wife and daughter...,i lost my mom at 9 and know what your daughter is going threw,now i could never imagine what i would do without my better half,it sickens me to think of it,such a kind and sweet person,
Julio i know you have many friends,but please dont hessitate to ask me for any help i will be there for you,my wife and i are in tears hearing of this,again Julio im sorry to hear of this...

"one of ours hurts and I hurt too." is right on the money.

Julio

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. There are many of us local and long distance who care.

Grant

I can't even imagine the pain he must be feeling. I don't know Julio at all, but I hurt deeply reading this news. I know he has many friends who will be by his side through all the pain. If there's any way all of us on the board can help, please let us know what he needs. Thank God for the little girl.
Craig Taylor
My feelings as well!

Julio,

I am so sorry to hear about you and your daughters loss.. My sincerest condolences and I will keep you in both my thoughts and prayers!

Steve

rough time

It has been tough on the whole Don family. Myself I work for Julio, but feel like part of the family. The only person who came through the door of our shop on a regular basis that brightened up my day was Maura. She always acknowledged me with a "Good morning Wes" She always told me how glad that her and her family were glad to have me as part of their business. When the news came down what seems like only a few days ago about her illness I cried like a little girl. I physically got ill. I lost my mother when she was at a similar age. My heart is so heavy for Julio's family and especially his daughter right now. Right now I am doing my best to hold down the shop. I will continue to work hard along with giving Julio all the support I can. Thankyou to everyone for your support. Also thankyou Roy as you have a way with words. You have always encouraged me in our PM conversations and are a class act. Wes

Julio, I am so very sorry for your loss, we have spoken during this very unexpected time and I hope I have been of some help.

You are closer to me then my own brother, you know there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you and your family, Please let me know , whatever or whenever, I can do!!

I have had the same experience happen in my life 3years ago,the loss of a wife at such a young age is UNBELIEVABLE!

As Roy stated , keep busy keep very BUSY!!!!!

You have a beautiful young daughter that needs you so much right know.

Be strong for her and time will help the both of you to get through this TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

your brother JD

family forever!!!!!!!!

I'm so very sorry to hear of your and your daugter's loss Julio.

Please accept our condolences. You're both in our prayers.

Julio:
I am sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Oh man, that's so tragic:( Sorry for your loss. Prayers going out for you and your family.