One of our own hurts, and I for them...

Loss

Julio,

Very sorry to hear what has happened and like most here, there are no words that can convey how we all feel for you at this difficult time. I hope you and your daughter get through this unimaginable ordeal and allow yourselves to enjoy life. Take care mike in Los Angeles.

Julio,

Theres nothing I can say to take the pain away. I pray for you & your family.
Take care Buddy.

Jim

.......... Has any one started a fund in the little girls name? Just to use for college or other things she made need in the coming years. If so let me know.

I was thinking the same thing.
How do we do this?

I was thinking the same thing.
How do we do this?

I think first we need to find a local bank to them and set up an "In Care Of" account or trust fund in her name. I'm not really sure but I could check in to it if there are alot of interested people to do this.

We could all help.

You have my deepest sympothy Razor. I would be honored to help. I think a savings account is a great idea. We have a great community in the here and I for one will help any way that I can. Jon Hanson

My family will pray for ya'll you and your family. You have our deepest condolences.

Chris

just read this thread today. words seem pointless but I had to post my condolences.

Julio I've never met you but that doesn't matter. I don't know what to say except be strong brother. Your daughter will need you now more than ever.

My wife and I are in our mid-30's and we have two children. I sometimes think about what could happen to them then I remind myself you can't dwell on what could go wrong. I'll never understand why things like this happen. But I try to slow down from time to time and appreciate little moments I have with them.

May you and your daughter be blessed with the wonderful memories of your wife and may you both also be blessed with many, many wonderful moments together.

Rob

Just wanted to let some of you know, I'm working on the Fund account for his daughter. I will post the info by the end of the week or begining of next week.

Julio..

Our sincere condolences. We love you and pray for you and your family. Short and sweet. If you should need ANYTHING, ANYTIME, day or night, do not hesistate to call or ask. Now is the time for your friends to be there for you and believe you me, we ALL are!

Life is short, and sometimes I think we overlook that fact. I know I will be hugging my wife and kid tonight for no other reason but to remind me of what is REALLY important.

Julio, we love ya man and we are all there for you. Do NOT be shy.

We have become good friends and this broke my heart on your account. I was in tears for you.

PLEASE, PLEASE, let us know what we can do. Donate to her favorite charity or whatever is needed. PLEASE take us up on this.

The Toelle Family,
Bruce, Cindy, and Kendra Toelle
916-952-9567 24 hrs 7 days.

Julio,

We have spoken only briefly, but you are a genuine person and I would like to extend my sincere condolences. May you have faith in God and lots of love in your heart for you little one. Take care partner.

Shev.

Thanks guys and gals for your support. It has meant a lot to me and my daughter.

Blessings,

Julio