One of our own hurts, and I for them...

Julio;

I am so sorry to hear of your loss! I can not imagine the pain that you must be going through. Remember, Jesus loves you and Angela. While we can never understand this now, we must trust that God knew what He was doing. My family and church, First Baptist New Orleans, will be praying for you. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to assist you and Angela.

GOD BLESS YOU, my friend!!!!

Julio,

Words cannot express the way we feel. Such tremendous loss of your soul mate so early, so fast. I know the pain must be terrible but your friends here in this brotherhood are there for you. If you need us, we will do what ever we need to do. Just let us know at it will be done. Grab that little girl, hold her tight, she needs her daddy right now more than ever. Wes, if you are holding down the fort and need help while Julio is taking care of his family, let us know, we'll get it done. Now is the time for all of us to remember how precious the important things are in life. Julio, God bless you and your family.

Mike & Marianne

Words cannot express my feelings for you and your family Julio. If you need anything.... don't hesitate. I think the world of you and hope you find the strength in this troubled time...... God can give you strength. I will pray for it.

Julio (razor)

sorry to hear of your losses. if there is anything a simple guy from NC can do let me know. My thought and prayers go to you and your family.

You were so full of life,
Always smiling and carefree,
Life loved you being part of it,
And i loved you being a part of me.
You could make anyone laugh,
If they were having a bad day.
No matter how sad i was,
You could always take the hurt away.
Nothing could stop you,
Or even make you fall,
You were ready to take on the world,
ready to do it all.
But God decided he needed you,
So from this world you left,
But you took a piece of us all,
Our hearts are what you kept.
Your seat is now empty,
And it's hard not to see your face,
But please always know this,
NO ONE will EVER take your place.
You left without saying good-bye,
And i can't seem to stop,
Asking questions why?
Nothing will ever be the same,
The air is empty without your laughter,
but i know you're in Heaven,
Watching over us and looking after.
I didn't see it coming,
It hit me by suprise.
And when you left this world,
A small part of me died.
Your smile could brighten anyone's day,
no matter what they were going through,
And I know everyday for the rest of my life,
I'll be missing you.

Julio.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during your time of hardship. The only thing I can say. is that one day, you will be together again. Keep strong and know that we are all here for you.
Sincerely

Patrick Rubio

A reply from Julio to everyone

He posted this on another board

RAZOR said:
My friends, thank you for the kind words and support. Less than 2 weeks ago this started with a headache on a perfectly fine young lady with no history of disease or vices. No drinking, smoking, etc.. The news turns into a level 4 GMB tumor that was inoperable.. that in itself was devastating news.. from there a one day stay at home which the next morning she was unresponsive in a coma.. which then leads to the news today a few days latter.

Life is so precious, please take the time to give your significant other the love they need and cherish those moments to their fullest. I dont have the opportunitty to have one more day.. one more hour.. one more anything..

She is with God now in his grace. And no longer is suffering. Maybe the quick time he took to take her saved her from more pain and suffering. I dont have the wisdom to understand the outcome of things.. I dont think I will ever have.

Thank you again for the support.. it is what has kept me going through this ordeal.

God bless you all

Julio

Julio ... I just heard the very sad news. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Mara was a very sweet lady and she will be missed. May God give you strength and bless you and your family at this difficult time. I'll see you soon.

We will keep you in our prayers. We are so sorry for your loss.

Cheney Brother's

Julio one of the nicest people Iv'e dealt with over the phone.
My condolences to Julio, his daughter and families.

tough times

Julio,

Words cannot express the way we feel. Such tremendous loss of your soul mate so early, so fast. I know the pain must be terrible but your friends here in this brotherhood are there for you. If you need us, we will do what ever we need to do. Just let us know at it will be done. Grab that little girl, hold her tight, she needs her daddy right now more than ever. Wes, if you are holding down the fort and need help while Julio is taking care of his family, let us know, we'll get it done. Now is the time for all of us to remember how precious the important things are in life. Julio, God bless you and your family.

Mike & Marianne

I will be working very hard this coming week to do my part. Thankyou Mike & Marianne for the support. Keep doing what you guys do best. We will do the same. God Bless everyone!

Julio we have been e-mailing the last few days & talking on the phone & it is still a shock. You have a way of taking something bad that is happenng to you & turning it around to help others appreciate what they take for granted.
That my Friend has always been your INNER STRENGTH.

I have no doubt with the amount of strength you have you will make it thru this difficult time. We are always here if there is anything needed or we can do for you or your family. Your family will be in our prayers.

Julio and Family,

Many times we don't know and/or understand why certain things happen in life. All I can remember for now is:

Proverbs 3:4-6 (New International Version)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

I pray you may find strength during these times of trials on this earth.
You are in my prayers.

I cant express how sorry I am to hear about your loss. My family will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Has any one started a fund in the little girls name? Just to use for college or other things she made need in the coming years. If so let me know.

Julio

I am very sorry to hear of you loss, I will keep your family in my prayers.:(

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    48.7 KB · Views: 176
Julio, You have always been a great, nice and friendly guy. I am truly sorry for your loss, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.