Old School Action Fabrication Stock Location Intercooler

I have a 18 second car so no need take anything to heart.

I am however just wondering if Bison really concerns himself to that basic level of design understanding?

I do know that whatever it is considered "works better" is ultimately confirmed by expected results supported by a combination of numbers of some sort. Everyone has a number and expectation that is considered success. Some expectations are just lower. Few however can repeat the results based on knowledge and science.

Thats partially my point.. The article presented above on intercooler DATA from years ago better leave people asking more questions then getting answers .. But yet its "DATA" so must be good right .. I'm not even gonna start on that article.

Which is exactly why i asked the question of quantification ..

Just like a single DW pump is good for only hi 11's and there is no way 80's can get you 10's.. Open your minds and get off your high horses
Just like 32psi boost on a stock motor is guaranteed to blow a head gasket so I should be so very worried?

Thats partially my point.. The article presented above on intercooler DATA from years ago better leave people asking more questions then getting answers .. But yet its "DATA" so must be good right .. I'm not even gonna start on that article.

What do you feel is suspect in/with the article?

I've never seen somebody talk, and argue so much without showing 1 single bit of data. SMH...

don't be ignorant .. I've been collecting data on Turbo Buicks since before you could drive .. so shut it unless you want to add something of value to this post .

Go spend the time and money on your own and then you can share the DATA if you like ... sometimes its CUSTOMERS data that they paid for which they choose not to share.
As I mentioned above .. I have no horse in this race and don't really care what you think .. I gave the OP and others a Tip ..
They can go collect their own DATA and see for themselves . BET they find the same thing with the PTE and CAS.

don't be ignorant .. I've been collecting data on Turbo Buicks since before you could drive .. so shut it unless you want to add something of value to this post .

Go spend the time and money on your own and then you can share the DATA if you like ... sometimes its CUSTOMERS data that they paid for which they choose not to share.
As I mentioned above .. I have no horse in this race and don't really care what you think .. I gave the OP and others a Tip ..
They can go collect their own DATA and see for themselves . BET they find the same thing with the PTE and CAS.
I'll give you a tip. Don't eat yellow snow!

I don't see where you have added one single thing of value in this post, it any where on this whole board for that matter. All you don't puff your chest, and say how many fast cars you've tuned, and how everyone else is an idiot, and wastes their time, and money, cuz they're not doing what you do. It's pretty ridiculous.

I don't see where you have added one single thing of value in this post, it any where on this whole board for that matter. All you don't puff your chest, and say how many fast cars you've tuned, and how everyone else is an idiot, and wastes their time, and money, cuz they're not doing what you do. It's pretty ridiculous.
Dude don't waste time arguing with the so called "expert" He will not provide any data and always will hide behind the claim of customer's confidential info that can't be shared. All these years that I've been around Turbo Buicks, the only car that I know he helped with is; poor Tony's car and always ran like crap... always had issues still do, at one point he even thought about parting out his car out of frustration. If you are filled with so much "real world " information and been there and done it all attitude, why cant you get the one car in the whole world that we know that you worked on to run and run right? One thing he is good at is; arguing with people and never show anything to back up his claims! save your breath!

Just my $02

My apologies to mtocrs1, I didn't mean to hijack your thread but some people are too cocky and arrogant ...always comes in and acts like he is better than anyone!

Prasad

My apologies to mtocrs1, I didn't mean to hijack your thread but some people are too cocky and arrogant ...always comes in and acts like he is better than anyone!

Prasad
Same here. I won't comment anymore. This was unfair to mtocrs1. Sorry

Dude don't waste time arguing with the so called "expert" He will not provide any data and always will hide behind the claim of customer's confidential info that can't be shared. All these years that I've been around Turbo Buicks, the only car that I know he helped with is; poor Tony's car and always ran like crap... always had issues still do, at one point he even thought about parting out his car out of frustration. If you are filled with so much "real world " information and been there and done it all attitude, why cant you get the one car in the whole world that we know that you worked on to run and run right? One thing he is good at is; arguing with people and never show anything to back up his claims! save your breath!

Just my $02

Do you even have a Turbo Buick that runs ?? Nuff said

This is YOUR opinion .. Which your entitled to.. Now what useful information have you added to
The OP's post?

Do you even have a Turbo Buick that runs ?? Nuff said
Ha ha .. Nice come back Mr. Know it all... come by the farm and I will show you not one not two not three but more than 10 turbo Buicks that runs and drives and oh ya including a turbo Trans am... Since you brought it up, do you have any or it's just full of hot air like your data and ideas? An expert no one has seen drive a turbo Buick or back up any of the claims! You must not have had a childhood .. Because the way you act at this age clearly tells the story!
Prasad

Personal attacks not withstanding I think this has been an informative thread, I have serious doubts any slic can measurably outperform a pte but its good to read the strong opinions of experienced Buick guys, i think turbo89 brings a lot to the table.

What do you feel is suspect in/with the article?

@turbo89 Any insight you are willing to share on this?