Old Pomona Street Legal Drag Squad...

WUTSAV8

I was wondering if any of the fellas that used to race at Pomona Street Legals are still around? Neal, Jason, Morgan, Freddie, Mack, etc?

It's been awhile since I've been around these parts, but I wanted to see what everyone was up too and if anyone still raced? PM me if ya like.

I still the have the GN, but I'm thinking about finally letting her go. I'm going to get it running this weekend, hopefully take pics and post them here.

Dave Sierra
'86 GN
11.67@118

I was wondering if any of the fellas that used to race at Pomona Street Legals are still around? Neal, Jason, Morgan, Freddie, Mack, etc?

It's been awhile since I've been around these parts, but I wanted to see what everyone was up too and if anyone still raced? PM me if ya like.

I still the have the GN, but I'm thinking about finally letting her go. I'm going to get it running this weekend, hopefully take pics and post them here.

Dave Sierra
'86 GN
11.67@118

I know that most of those guys are still into it. Morgan and Neal have been very helpful with my car. If this post stays up for a couple days they will chime in....

Hey Chew Dog,

I was wondering what happened to you! Since you left Turbonetics I didn't know where to find you. Were you living out of state, in the Mental Institution, in Jail or...

Just to bring you up to speed a little, Macks car got stolen, Freddie now lives down in San Diego, Jason's car is for sale as we speak and both Morgan and myself have been tied up with other things so we do Buick stuff but not as often as before. Drop me a PM and we'll catch up.

Neal