Brutal Six Racing

WUTSAV8

Hey everyone,

Bet ya haven’t heard that name in awhile (or not at all for some of you)

Just wondering what happened to the Brutal Six Squad? I used to race with them back at Pomona during the street legal drags.

I finally got my 86 GN back from eternal storage and hope to get her back on the road, it’s only been 20 years or so lol.

Neal, Freddie, Chris, Joe, Morgan, Jason, Rod? I’m sure I’m forgetting more folks, but hope all is well.

Kinda eager to see what’s new for our beloved Buicks!

-Dave

Attachments

• BED7F89E-B117-450F-8676-C4ED643F6582.jpeg
    BED7F89E-B117-450F-8676-C4ED643F6582.jpeg
    508.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 28D72494-6F62-4400-840F-2BDCC4FD2C3B.jpeg
    28D72494-6F62-4400-840F-2BDCC4FD2C3B.jpeg
    420 KB · Views: 57
Hey everyone,

Bet ya haven’t heard that name in awhile (or not at all for some of you)

Just wondering what happened to the Brutal Six Squad? I used to race with them back at Pomona during the street legal drags.

I finally got my 86 GN back from eternal storage and hope to get her back on the road, it’s only been 20 years or so lol.

Neal, Freddie, Chris, Joe, Morgan, Jason, Rod? I’m sure I’m forgetting more folks, but hope all is well.

Kinda eager to see what’s new for our beloved Buicks!

-Dave
Hey Chew Dog!

It's been a long while but I'm glad to hear you're back on the seen. Most of the guy's you remember have moved onto other things over time. I do talk to Morgan on occasion but he's in Hawaii these days. I lost touch with Jason, he sold his car to pizza Ralph years ago and hasn't looked back. I've been in and out of Turbo Buicks for the last 15 years or so but I'm still around. If you need anything let me know.

Neal

P.S. Don Wang went out of business about 5 years ago which I'm sure breaks your heart. ;)

Hey Chew Dog!

It's been a long while but I'm glad to hear you're back on the seen. Most of the guy's you remember have moved onto other things over time. I do talk to Morgan on occasion but he's in Hawaii these days. I lost touch with Jason, he sold his car to pizza Ralph years ago and hasn't looked back. I've been in and out of Turbo Buicks for the last 15 years or so but I'm still around. If you need anything let me know.

Neal

P.S. Don Wang went out of business about 5 years ago which I'm sure breaks your heart. ;)
Neal!!

Glad to see you are still around and with the same great sense of humor lol.

This board sure is different but I feel like the soul is still here.

Any idea on what hoops CA makes you jump through after non-op for years? I’m fearing a ref visit.

-chew dog ;)

There are a few of us still hanging in there. :)

Chris
Chris!

Very cool dude! Glad you are keeping the turbines alive lol.

Ever hit Irwindale? 1/8 mile seems weird to me but better than nothing I suppose.

-Dave