Norwalk Roll Call

Otto J

Ill be there spectating (like usual:smile: )
First time for the Norwalk event!
Looking forward to $1 ice cream and steak dinners!!!

Ill be there to spectate atleast. If I have time this week to get the car ready ill be there with it.

I will be there Friday for some test and tuning, then back on Sunday for Buick Race Day. Hope many can make it, it is a nice event at a great track.

I'll be there Friday. Just in time for dinner :p I can't wait for Saturday's action :eek:

I'll be there Friday. Just in time for dinner :p I can't wait for Saturday's action :eek:

Cal,

You know if any of the old record holders are going to show up to race the new legal record holders. its funny how the old record holders were your customers at one time and left for a punchline and now there hasbeens you truly are the Sarge.

I'll be there.:D Having a good time:D

Norwalk

Natalie and I will be there on friday afternoon. I hope that we have a good turnout for the heads up classes. Safe travels to all.

Dave Fiscus

Tony and I and guest will be getting in thurs night and meeting up with Cal for a steak dinner amongst friends.
See ya there!

Tony and I and guest will be getting in thurs night and meeting up with Cal for a steak dinner amongst friends.
See ya there!

Less than 36 hours till the comedy starts ;) i heard there was going to be a wicked z06 there

About to leave for the airport. The TSM cars are heading out this morning. The "Cruise" missle should be picking up a package in Atlanta and be in Norwalk tomorrow morning. Pretty shur, the Mississippi crew isn't far behind.