Nissan GT-R kills it at the Nurburgring "Zero Competition"

Haha, no problem Dave. I've seen GT-R's in action and it's obvious that the front wheels are getting power at speed. I've also personally seen one light up the rears initially from a 5 mph roll and the article explains it. I wasn't even going to argue it without the facts.

I talked to the guy I work with tonight .I think being close to the power lines has left some damage. He told me his car has a v8 thats why its fast. I walked away. Makes me sick he does not know what he has. Really makes me sick is when I pull in the lot and see a Viper a couple zo6 corvettes and the Gtr. Must be nice and I piss them when I go off and park my 96 Century next to them. Dont get me wrong I love the Gtr just way to much money and way to much to fix if it breaks. We had one at Carmax that they took on trade with a broken trans .They sent the car to Nissan and the denied the claim. something about a switch that was on when the trans broke?The estimate I believe was just over 20k. They took it in the shorts and sent it to auction. Plus there is a Nissan tech on here that told me not to buy a nissan. When I worked for Chevy I told everyone to buy one so I would be busy fixing the junks. The one plus about the Gtr Is I think they are hand built and they have special techs that work on them .

Hey Richie, now that you sold your GN I knew it's just a matter of time before you get the Rice bug since you have been drinking that Rice Cool Aid for a while. I will say the car has impressive performance but to it looks like a Chevy Cavalier on steroids. They are ugly! I would much rather buy an American made Vette and enjoy it. 99% of the people out there know when they see a Vette but a GTR.... Not so much. Get your GTR , we have few GNs and Vettes here to lay the smack down on you buddy!

Just messing with you Richie, get your Rice Dream popsicle!

Prasad:D

I was at our local 1/8 mile dragstrip with a friend and he had a friend that showed up with a gtr. (True story) I had never seen a gtr before and didn't really know about it. He ran a best time of 7.11@110mph on street tires. I was impressed. My buddy told me he had like 30k in mods on the car. It was the first time I had my GN out to the track in 3 yrs and with no tuning I was running in the 7.5 range. I will be ready for that guy in the spring!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

GT-R's are ugly for a reason. Nissan basically allowed the engineers to have their way with the car and kept the designers out of it as much as possible. Every part has some aerodynamic function on that car. Also keep in mind that not all years are the same. I was at the track a couple years ago and was chatting with a couple GT-R guys. I ran a 2010 one and he ran a 11.51. I don't remember the 60ft or the MPH. He had a tune, midpipe, intake, and something else that I can't remember. Basically just a handful of bolt-ons. Another guy had a 2012 GT-R that was bone stock. He made one pass at 11.21. I believe the mph was about 120. The 2012 got a bump in power. 522, which was up from the 478 of the 2010-2011. The 2013 and up are rated at 542.

Which Richie sold his car are you talking about "DIAZ 87" or another board member ???

I've also personally seen one light up the rears initially from a 5 mph roll and the article explains it. I wasn't even going to argue it without the facts.

Really!!! The only way you're going to smoke the rear tires "If & ONLY" if the front clutch brakes!!!!!

Don't take my word for it just call all the heavy hitters that are modifying these cars!!!

http://alphaperformance.com
http://switzerperformance.com
http://www.jackstransmissions.com/c...ons/products/gtr-850-complete-rebuild-service

Shit! If i had the $$$ i buy one but i can think of better cars for 100k+ .. Damn bro u did sold ur gn?

Hell yeah I sold it!!! In my opinion the only car worthy of BEING a substitute for the GN is the GT-R!!!!!

Also, the moral of the story of the video I posted is that the only way the GT-R were to smoke the rear tires is if the front clutch had broke

Sent from my HTC One X using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Also if memory serves me right I posted a video of me driving a 2013 GT-R chirping the rear tires In 3rd gear at the drag strip

Sent from my HTC One X using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app