FOR SALE: 1987 Buick Grand National, with all the best parts money can buy.

tufbuick

FOR SALE: 1987 Buick Grand National, 30,xxx one owner original miles, brand new Richard Clark rebuilt motor with "ZERO" miles, brand new LIMIT ENGINEERING TA-49 TURBO, crank, cam, aline honed cylinders, new rings, resized rods, all bearings are also new and motor was broken in at RCG by Richard himself, (have receipts for all work done), Greg Gessler BIG VALVE heads ported polished and flowed by Gessler himself, Art Carr built transmission with 9" convertor, Mosher rear axels with "C-Clip" eliminators, 3:73 Richmond gears with a Eaton Top Spec Posi, This is probably one of the cleanest, straightest, unabused GNs you'll ever find.

I am over 70 years old and put my life into this beauty with all the best parts money can buy. Car was babied and never abused, always looked after and stored in a heated air conditioned garage all it's life. Any original parts that were ever taken off car go along with the sale, plus a host of extras. Car was repainted in the mid 1990s, looks like it was done last week. Car is lazer straight with absolutely not one bit of rust, paint is awesum with no flaws, interior looks brand new, (towels on seats since day one).

Only reason it's for sale is while it was being mechanically freshened up I bought a Corvette ZR1 and need garage space. This is a spotless head turner with amaizing performance.

If your looking for one of the good ones, with all the good stuff, at a reasonable price , here it is ! ! ! $29,998

Contact Ron Mooney in Pawleys Island SC.............347 351 9324

rons phone pic 2 121.jpg

rons phone pic 2 122.jpg
rons phone pic 2 416.jpg
rons phone pic 2 504.jpg
rons phone pic 2 288.jpg
20180718_101531.jpg

Gorgeous car...it is worth every cent you’re asking. Good luck with the sale! Wish I had the room

Jason