Nicest Turbobuick on the Block!

GNXRIPOFF said:
I'll trade you Bra (if ya interested of course yo)

I have a nice yellow Turbocharged with a new GT67 and 24s all da way around dis Biachh!

He says its really a turbo...must have sold the hood to help finance the dubs...and its says he was born in 64...but I have seen grey haired ghettos before...

I still just hoping its one of the old members trying to rattle some cages :D

dont be frontin madhat

Ill come over there and... smoke yalls socks off at the track you Mutha...

even myy Ford can take you to the pavement
05_2.jpg

all u need now is a horse tide to the front, now u have a true horse&carrage . this is the perfect carrage for someone ,who is starving for attention from stupid people. Love the color, it bling more than the SUN. no flame just my thought.

I can sell U BIGGER brakes so U can stop them cart wheels. ZQ8 or C6. controling it must be a task? at least stopping it won't be. what is the weight per wheel? 100lbs.

jealous haters....

Ya'll is a buncha jealous haters, you is!
I have a nice Turbobuick and all yall can do is hate on my nice wheels???
I thought ya'll woulda game me some props and at least say some nicer crap about my riding high "Big Yella" as I like to put it My car IS TOO Turbocharged and I aint caring what cha'll thinking... and for those of yall who think i made this picture up Ha haaa!!! yeah right Mutha $#% as.... ever hear of Santa Claus? yeah, he was white too wasnt he?
So, anyone out there interastested in tradin for my Big Yella, just pop me an im or let me know, and we can do some busiiness- twenty thousnand dollas takes it away, or trade for Buick Gran National or GTO. Yeah,i'm gonna pimp out whatever is traded so there, dont ask if youre not sirius... ha haa

Also, I have a 30 inch Plasma that goes with my car that goes in the trunk for BBQ'ing so yall can keep up with the sports and two 4 channel JBL Ampss along with a double 12 inch Kicker in da Back Yeaahhhhhhh and Clarion DVD with Satellite brocasting to a 7inch screen inside that comes with a trade

GNXRIPOFF said:
holla muthf@%$$$!as!

Yo Yo Yooooo! Holla! :cool:
Dis is the ShizNank! Turbocharged to da Max!!! Let's see you top dis bigdog, buncha cracka wit an (s)

Attachments

• 21370.jpg
    21370.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 790
I can use that book too.LOL. $20k invested, Are those jailhouse BARS made in the grill?. If so i can see U paying a fortune for the custom/correctional grill.LOL. I can install re-trackable step board, Trailer Mud flap, and remove the trunk lid for pick-up truck useage.

GNXRIPOFF said:
I thought ya'll woulda game me some props and at least say some nicer crap about my riding high "Big Yella" as I like to put it My car IS TOO Turbocharged and I aint caring what cha'll thinking... and for those of yall who think i made this picture up Ha haaa!!! yeah right Mutha $#% as.... ever hear of Santa Claus? yeah, he was white too wasnt he?
So, anyone out there interastested in tradin for my Big Yella, just pop me an im or let me know, and we can do some busiiness- twenty thousnand dollas takes it away, or trade for Buick Gran National or GTO. Yeah,i'm gonna pimp out whatever is traded so there, dont ask if youre not sirius... ha haa

Also, I have a 30 inch Plasma that goes with my car that goes in the trunk for BBQ'ing so yall can keep up with the sports and two 4 channel JBL Ampss along with a double 12 inch Kicker in da Back Yeaahhhhhhh and Clarion DVD with Satellite brocasting to a 7inch screen inside that comes with a trade

Your grammar makes you look as stupid as your car does. Nobody here cares about your goofy wheels that you had to ruin a car for, tv's, speakers, whatever. The car looks stupid. And I doubt it's turbo. People that build cars like that don't care if it's turbo or not, just if the wheels be spinnin and all the other pointless ghetto gimmicks. Jealous? :rolleyes: Yeah right. You would not catch me dead in that POS.

Yoooo!!

ahhight Disco Guu I hear ya loud and clear! you can take off the white hood ya honky white traiiler trash cracka!! yo momma

betcha like use the "N" word all da time, come to my negiborhood and try usinng those wize cracks- again just jealous you dont have a GT67 like the one dats sitting under my hood
as far as anyboody else, is concerned i'm sorrry if I offended, its just that some people i can tell really have problems with people like me, i only liike to joke around, and not mean any harm. i have lotsa white friends, and have no prolblems with them, onlly people who like to front and cause pain and express racisim and hate

yeah, i am a true black brotherman, but love all
Peace and love and respect to all out there who give it- "true true "

God Bless You and Bring our Boyz Home from dat hell called Iraq

You are calling ME a racist, while in the same breath you call me a hood wearing white honky white trailer trash cracka? It's not racist because you are black right? Sounds like another BS double standard. I bet YOU use the "N" word all the time as an endearing term towards your "homiez". While on the same token take thrive on acting offended the minute you hear someone not black say it. The way I see it, the reason why white people don't see racism towards them as unacceptable as racism towards "minorities" is because we carry a guilt complex to this day. If black people want the same treatment as everyone else then they should quit separating themselves in every other way possible when it's convenient.
White man ain't generally keeping nobody down anymore. The ghetto contingent of the black population does that on it's own.

So play the race card, while being a complete racist yourself. That is a good example of the "N" word. Oh yeah, YOU went there, DAWG.

And once again, I am not jealous of your ghetto wagon. It's just another example of cheesy extravegance in replacement of good taste.

Sincerely, your white trash ofay, hood wearing whip cracking honky friend. :rolleyes:

If you really do own a Buick and have the balls...Il be in Toms River on saterday night most likely look for a blue limited with drag radials on it. Remeber its only a v6 and no hoods poped lets run em bring cash tough Im not wasting me time :rolleyes:

btw Disco Stu let him know how you really feel man :biggrin:

Holy ****, to each is own but damn man c'mon that is rediculious but it is really becoming the "norm" around here in south florida. just take a gander in your local HOOD and im sure you will see its a trend like putting 22's on a 2004 vw bug or hell even 20's on a new civic believe me i've seen it all living here now

This is the funniest **** i have read on here yet. I had a Black friend once.That ****** was CRAZY ! And i told him that regularly.

too bad you are from jersey and that car is from fla. Too bad, its NOT a turbo,. i don't care what you say.. Some of us know better..

GNXRIPOFF said: