Nicest Turbobuick on the Block!

disco stu said:
microsoft_werd.jpg

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its obviously not a turbobuick, and would be kind of a waste if it was being its been customised in such a anti-performance way, but still, I do have respect for someone taking a 81-87 regal and fixing it up to their own liking, keeping it clean, and keeping it on the road, regardless of how extreme. Its not my thing, but at least its not rotting away in a junkyard or being shredded to make razorblades. I've loved the buick g-bodys ever since I can remember, and can spot one coming a mile away. Seems to be a really rare occerance to spot even a reg. 81-87 regal here in st. louis. I don't think its how this regal has been customised is what is getting a raise out of anybody on this thread gnxripoff, its probably how your choosing to communicate in such a uneducated way. And if you really are just somebody being silly, i'm all for a good gag, keep'em coming, I'm learning some really good slang to aggrivate the piss out of my girlfriend. ;)

All i know is for someone that wants to get rid of it ive yet to get those pics maybe its not a turbo car as he says

Come on now yall....... yalll want to try and make fun of me, and my whole race of peoples, i see how you are!!!! Yall just can go and eat dog sh!2t.
Buncha Klu Klutz, White Sheet Waring Muth@!#%rs!

Itz not rank on me and sennd dumb pictures of beavers with big TOOTHs, under my picture when allz I trying to say is, cut the nasty coments out.

Biachhhes!!! All Yo Mammas r a bunch of Hos!

Cut the comments out? "all yo momma's are ho's"?

Making fun of "your whole race of peoples", and then you call us sheet wearig racists? Look dumbass, no one said anything about all black people. Just you. And not because you are black, because you act like an idiot. You drew the ridicule before you posted a picture of your G'ed out fat ass.

Get this through your head. Quit trying to make this a race issue. It's not. It's the way you act. In your first post you called everybody a "cracka wit an s". I don't play the double standard game. You are the racist. You can't act like that and call everyone else a racist when they are not being one. Just because we think you are an ignorant scumbag you can't try to make it seem like it's because you are black. Quit the played out victim of prejudice BS. It's weak. It's just blame displacement.

It's not an issue of race. It is an issue of character. Read my previous posts. People like you are the ones that perpetuate stereotypes. It is not people like us that make people like you up. The only reason racism still exists is because people like you make sure it does so you don't have to take personnal responsibility for anything. It easier to point the finger.
I know that you can't argue with stupidity, but I'm bored.

Thank you now lets get a moderator to ban this freakin idiot from this board. OH YEAH GNXRIPOFF, are you that f*cking stupid to think that there aren't black people on this board? There are plenty of all races on this board so maybe you should zip your lip. I will not post any longer on this thread because this dumb a*s is only looking for attention. ;)

Ha Haa! Love the Al Bundy pic.... that show used to crack my A$$ up all da time
Also, my favorite show of all times wuz Good Times...

Hey guyz, listen up here man, "Cant we all just get along?" dont be hatin on a little ole black overthehill muthaf@#er. hey, at least i can even joke around on myself.... yall too sirius for me, but i will say that beaver picture wasnt very nice of yall.... i dont look like a large, muthf#$kin rat! i hate all mice, and rodants

Peace in the Middle East yall... I hope the muslims take care of what they gotz to do and putz it to em!

disco stu said:

lol... no im no troll. i just lurk on the site often and felt that this thread has been very entertaining, but completely unecessary.

in fact, ive probably been a member of this site for.... 3 years now? wow. time flies and still yet to own a Buick of my own. although, just driving other people's when they let me sure is alot cheaper :D