Nicest Turbobuick on the Block!

told ya guys. No TR and no NJ owner. He used the autotrader pics and posted to piss us off.

that's what I figured from day one - but hey, it gave me soemthing to look forward to these past few days :D

What a Fuc*in Retard. He says he is looking to trade that Getto Cruiser for a GN. I hope no one does because I'd hate to see another Buick ruined like that. And to this guy,I'm sure no one on here is afraid of your stock 5.Slow Rustang either. If I was closer I would love to drag you down the 1320 and leave a nice black stripe down your junk. ;)

Biaccch!

Let's see if you come say that Sh!t to mah face........ all well and fine behind ya computer all comfy yo home huh, tell you what!!
Just let cha'll know, I have my limits and aint "fraid of none yall !!"

By the way, i have some good used Buick parts for sale for cheap MINEZ Not someone Elses like U thinkin!

But just lemme know sen me a privates message to my box

Grille.jpg

Hey members, show this man some love and stop laughing at his car!!! He is proud of his ride as we are of ours, so we should respect his feelings to.

Fine, to each their own. I just do not see the point. I don't think anyone on here is looking at that and saying to themselves " OH DAMN, a 12 inch suspension lift and some 26's are gonna be my next mods FO SHO". :rolleyes:

Hey gnxripoff, Don't listen to any of these guys on here, their just jealous. I happen to think that car is bada$$! If its still for sale, I'm def. interested and would like to check it out in person. I live in Liverpool, England. Would you mind driving it over here so that I could look at it? I know its a bit of a drive, but I would even be willing to meet you halfway.

It might be the nicest car in a junk yard....

That car looks Ridiculous.. It would be a clean REGAL. But now I can see that car rolling in Compton Doing a drive by. Why would anyone throw money away to see a classic threw a gangsters eyes..... Or was that car in a RAP Video? LOL...Id burn that car and collect the insurance.. That guy has big ones for posting such a wreck. Lets see a pic of that 3.8? Im sure theres no turbo bolted to it.. whats the inter. look like????? tassels? velvet? a captain chair with a chain steering wheel? I hate smack talkers.... ;)

GNXRIPOFF if you really want to sell it send me pics of the engine,trunk,inside, undercarrage one of my soldiers is looking for one to do that to

Turbobuick2 said:
Hey gnxripoff, Don't listen to any of these guys on here, their just jealous. I happen to think that car is bada$$! If its still for sale, I'm def. interested and would like to check it out in person. I live in Liverpool, England. Would you mind driving it over here so that I could look at it? I know its a bit of a drive, but I would even be willing to meet you halfway.

lolerkek
best ever.

You guys are really hating on GNXRIPOFF, now comparing his photo to the beaver... Who's got the bigger Grill...

I know yall be hatin on me, and yeah yeaH, you think you is Funny!

Next Buick Carshow, I'ma goin with some "Battery Water" in a little water pistol, and gonna "Make My Day" pull a dirty Harry on yalls A$$es!!!

Just watch me! ha haaaaa! Letz see who has da last laugh, BIACHHES!!!

GNXRIPOFF said:
I know yall be hatin on me, and yeah yeaH, you think you is Funny! Next Buick Carshow, I'ma goin with some "Battery Water" in a little water pistol, and gonna "Make My Day" pull a dirty Harry on yalls A$$es!!! Just watch me! ha haaaaa! Letz see who has da last laugh, BIACHHES!!!
------------------------------
Kewl, and what u think iz warm pizz running down yur leg will be the battery azid from yo big water gun in yo pawket. Now go hate on this for a while and u all don't come back now.
Hey, dude how come you write like Rochester talks?