rt -.277
60 1.552
330 4.454
1/8 6.972
mph 99.74
1000 9.085
1/4 10.919
mph 122.81

Finally achieved the goal I set out for when we started this project. It felt great is all I can say

Yes I do. LOL It was a great day the car ran strong through out,
11.09 a few times
then the new PB, felt real good.

Jamie

Here is the timeslip

rt -.277
60 1.552
330 4.454
1/8 6.972
mph 99.74
1000 9.085
1/4 10.919
mph 122.81

Finally achieved the goal I set out for when we started this project. It felt great is all I can say

Can you give me a list of your mods.... Just curious as to what it takes to get a hot air car moving that fast?

Here is the timeslip

rt -.277
60 1.552
330 4.454
1/8 6.972
mph 99.74
1000 9.085
1/4 10.919
mph 122.81

Congratulations! Take-care- Brad

While this is an incredible accomplishment, it comes as no surprise to me. :eek:
I KNEW you would get into the 10's this season.
CONGRATS Jamie and Karl! :cool:
You just set the bar for a 231CI HA!

LOVE the MPH! WOW!!

My mods are listed on gnttype.org under hot airs rule. I do run a y band o2 sensor with a system to monitor now. I grew tired of folks saying I couldn't go fast in a hot air. It's the best route and I believe you can get a great set up from Eric at turbo tweak. Anything you have to monitor your runs and air fuel ratio are what will really help tune your car. I also think the air temp really helped not to mention it was a nice dry day. Good air is a turbo car's best friend.

Thanks everyone we were really hoping to make it happen.

Bobb at Finishline said had my 60 foot been better I could have been a bit deeper in the 10's with my mph, but like I said I'll take it.

Thanks everyone. It was a great pass, I was lucky they just sprayed the track one car before me and he was on slicks so it was a nice surface. One of those things you remember for a long time I'm sure.

We did notice that the intake temperature had went down 3 degrees with the cooler air, not sure if this is the big push but with that being said I think this is what will help create horsepower. The more we can cool the charge the more horsepower that can be created. That I think will be our next goal.

Congrads to Ms Jamie and of course Karl. This was a long time coming.... They could have to the EASY route and added the intercooler. BUT they DID'NT!!!!! And the fact that they did it with 3.8 cubic inches is TOTALLY insane:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

It could not have happen to greater people... Keep up the GREAT work. I am sure Leeo and Dewayne are some where LAUGHING!!!! Because people told them it could not be done. Now Ms. Jamie has also proven their point also.... interesting with smaller cubes......:D

10.91 @ 122.81 mph on my lil hot air LOL

Thanks Chuck and all it took was the planets aligned with the moon and the air to be just perfect and a fresh coat of vht on the starting line. LOL oh yeah and lots and lots of tuning. We are getting better at that part.

Hey for anyone looking for the recipe page on Turbo Regal Web Site
you go to resources on the right
click on techinical articles
then go to performance recipes
Mines the last one under hot airs under the heading "Hot Airs Rule"

I told Lee and he let me know he just ran a 9.91 in his new set up and has it back out and running. That's great to hear. I never knew how much fun running 122.81 mph could be LOL