Personal Best 11.5 @ 120

Nice, like the in car cam, saw a couple cams mounted on top of cars at the GS Nats last weekend.. would love to see that angle.

If the line lock is in the lines going from the combination valve to the wheel cylinders (NHRA legal) I don't think it will set off the brake light. If it's between the MC and Combination valve it will. A couple of pumps will reset the valve and turn the light off.
Thanks, that's my problem then.

How many lbs of boost did you leave the line with?? I had the same exact MPH a few weeks ago and went 11.90 on a 2.0 60 foot...Looking at your 60 ft in the 1.6's we are just about identical!!

Nice pass.
What cam is in it? I'd say with the right cam and dyno tune could net a 10sec pass at your current boost level.

Nice, like the in car cam, saw a couple cams mounted on top of cars at the GS Nats last weekend.. would love to see that angle.

I have the Go Pro camera mounted to the helmet. I have the suction cup mount but havn't tested it yet. Not sure if the track would like an external mount?

How many lbs of boost did you leave the line with?? I had the same exact MPH a few weeks ago and went 11.90 on a 2.0 60 foot...Looking at your 60 ft in the 1.6's we are just about identical!!

9psi it's the center guage, you can see it shoot from 9 psi to 24 psi pretty quickly. My 60' was 1.834

Thanks!
Cam is mild custom- 112 lobe sep, 208/213 dur @.050, cam lift: in .319.....ex .302
It's a roller cam but the rockers are stock. I'm thinking of changing the rockers to rollers and changing the ratio??

:
Thanks no bar or cage and no plans to go that far. I've reached my goal for this car. Greatfully I can now focus on some little things like the steering, guages, better brakes and mystery brake light over the winter.

Great pass car sounds real good at the top end! I said the same thing as you.....I just wanted to break into the 11's earlier this year I did so far the car has run an 11.54 on 19psi.....I thought I would be happy but I want a 10 sec pass! If you cant stop there you may be the first! lol!!!!

Oh and that sec vid you posted look great ....the car left real good and was covering some track quick!!!!!

And I busted out when I heard that announcer.....LMFAO!!!!

Nice, congratulations on reaching your goal, I always had the same goal, 11.50. I sort of passed it a while ago.... but turning 50 soon and the desire to wrench on the car in my free time is down to about 0%. 11.50 is still a goofy fast street car, in my opinion.

Chuck

Nice, congratulations on reaching your goal, I always had the same goal, 11.50. I sort of passed it a while ago.... but turning 50 soon and the desire to wrench on the car in my free time is down to about 0%. 11.50 is still a goofy fast street car, in my opinion.

Chuck

x2...on street tires at least. Any faster and drag radials all the time are a must...or the power is a waste.

:

Great pass car sounds real good at the top end! I said the same thing as you.....I just wanted to break into the 11's earlier this year I did so far the car has run an 11.54 on 19psi.....I thought I would be happy but I want a 10 sec pass! If you cant stop there you may be the first! lol!!!!

Oh and that sec vid you posted look great ....the car left real good and was covering some track quick!!!!!

And I busted out when I heard that announcer.....LMFAO!!!!

Thanks, I think it can be a slippery slope once you start chasing 10's. Even if my car has a 10.99 in it, it's not worth installing the rollbar for. If it wasn't for the rollbar I'd keep going. But good luck to you I'm sure you'll get there.

Chuck
Thanks
I call BS on the 50 limitation. I'm there and that Vette driver was closer to 70. It's just a number.
I agree 11.5 is a goofy fast street car. Fortunatley I have some roads I can use some of the power on, it's not the power that scares me but the brakes. This winters project.

x2...on street tires at least. Any faster and drag radials all the time are a must...or the power is a waste.
Thanks
I'm shopping for next years tires I've read some posts here and have been chatting at the track. Looking at Hoosier pretty closely any recomendations?

Congratulations! I'm glad you have it all work out to meet your goal. Those 62's are fun little units! Your cars runs nice, I like that camera. Which model is it?

Congratulations! I'm glad you have it all work out to meet your goal. Those 62's are fun little units! Your cars runs nice, I like that camera. Which model is it?
Thanks, at first I thought I made a mistake with the 6265, but not now. My incar is a GoPro, the bleacher vid I just found on Youtube, I have no idea what camera.

i love the south because u can run 9's no roll bars

you doin this In South Carolina? Which track?

I live just outside out Atlanta, years back I used to run at Commerce but they have gotten so strict and every time I go they are so crowded. I have not run there in about 8 years and that was on my bike. 11.49 with no bar and they tell you to pack it in!

Now I run at Silver dollar in Reynolds....much more laid back, they also do not like it if your that fast without a bar but they are not as strict. Its a farteher drive for me but the laid back envioroment is worth it to me.