Personal Best 11.5 @ 120

I think your speedometer is off :biggrin:. Nice run! This is with the 6262 right?

Thanks to all, I respect there are a lot faster than me but I'm proud non the less. No this is with the 6265.

Looks and sounds good your right up there with me:biggrin:...just a thought though... your engine really seems to come alive at the top of 3rd...if im not hearing things id say go with a little looser converter to keep those rpms up motor sure sounds like it like more rpms i know mine does...great video quality is AWESOME!:smile:
-Dan

Did you ever figure out what is causing the brake light to stay on during the run? Mine does the same thing on a hard launch.

Thanks no bar or cage and no plans to go that far. I've reached my goal for this car. Greatfully I can now focus on some little things like the steering, guages, better brakes and mystery brake light over the winter.

forged bottom end with girdle, ported steel head, strech SLIC, Vig converter, Husek tranny. 6265, 60 # injectors and mail order TT tune on 110 octane.
27zc5cz.jpg

should be 11.30-20 car all day when u get it to hook ... sounds like u manually shifted it .. try leaving it in D rive

Thanks it was 52 degrees out and the track was well prepped for a event the following morning. Car was in D on that run. I'm debated getting some Hoosiers and the adjustable shocks, OEM shocks are on it now. Also debating upgrading the totally stock front brakes for better spool up.
The guages from top to bottom are Tach, Boost, Fuel. On the original file you can read them well, not to much on youtube.

If the line lock is in the lines going from the combination valve to the wheel cylinders (NHRA legal) I don't think it will set off the brake light. If it's between the MC and Combination valve it will. A couple of pumps will reset the valve and turn the light off.