Need to find Ken Mosher or someone that knows about Turbo Link

buickman69

Retired Buick Enthusiast
Haven't tried my Turbo Link in years...but the last time I used it, it worked just fine on another lap-top that has since crashed.

So trying to help a friend with his car, and it won't link to the car. The light won't come on at the end where it plugs-in to the car, and when I prompt it to test the cable it says that it can't run the test.

All connections are tight. There is a usb adapter attached to the end of the T-L cable. A friend says that it may need a driver, but I seem to recall just pluging it in and using it years ago.

Can anyone help?

Thank you. :)

So no-one knows about Turbo Link, or how to get in touch with Ken Moser?:confused:

Guess I'm stuck.... :(

You might want to try the GNTTYPE.ORG forums, I know he used to be on the forums there. I don't know if he still answers there or not.

David

Do a search on google for turbo link and you will the find the answer to your questions and more..........

If you installed it on a new PC you do need to install a driver for the USB adapter...mine is on a small CD that I got with the product...I remember when I had to rebuild my PC that I had to re-install that driver for T-Link to work...the driver may be downloadable from the website...