Nats Road Trip

...and my narrow band O2 sensor was way loose. Just got around to checking that. It's always something simple, right. Swapped that with another Denso and now its back to even better than normal. Car is for sale. Everything has a price.

I've thought about selling too once or twice and starting over but I'm so buried in this car at this point I'd never come close to getting my money back. Then I'd just risk buying another problem so I'm sticking with it for now and hopefully I'll end up with a solid runner.

I need a bigger house, got 3 kids now and not enough bedrooms since I work out of the house as well. If I make enough off my boat, I won't sell the T, but I'm throwing it all out there as see what sticks. My 2001 Zo6 is for sale as well.

Drove the T today, holy moley, the ecm was way overcorrecting to AFR's compared to the gauge now that I have the right grounds, and the alky with the right turn on and initial settings on the controller, it lit the rears up at 24 psi and locked the converter under throttle now too... I suspect a massive mph gain and from 16% slip at WOT to 0% slip next time at the track...

Sounds like your T has returned to evil fast form. Glad to hear you got a few things sorted out on her.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sounds like your T has returned to evil fast form. Glad to hear you got a few things sorted out on her.

It was fast before that. My vette is pretty much sold, and the boat is on its way out the door. Probably going to throw two 4 pt harnesses in the rear seat and keep this as a family car.

I wasnt saying it wasnt fast before, was saying sounded like you had found a few things & got those fixed that were robbing her of running at full potential, which now sounds like she's running at.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My Zo6 is so freakin' slow compared to it, and I drive the Zo6 everyday to take my daughter to school.

So are you going ahead with the addition???

The addition would be 100k, then the kitchen/living upgrade was going to be 150k, then we're still in basically the same house as before so another 30k in a metal roof upgrade, then a seawall and new dock, just could buy a lot more house and get a finished out basement and some land for the money somewhere else. Going to try to buy a big house up in Michigan in the Northville/Plymouth area, all her family is up there and the inlaws are moving to Michigan, and the schools are supposed to be better in Michigan than Florida.

Man its COLD UP THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen grow up in Northville area been there to visit......................that was cold enough!!!