It Was One of Those Days - Pt XVI

And just to think....

all this started with was a saturday morning trying to get caught up at the office.

Excellent Raven, just excellent.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

all this started with was a saturday morning trying to get caught up at the office.

Excellent Raven, just excellent.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you! Glad you are enjoying it.

I probably won't be able to post the next chapters until this weekend, possibly Friday at the soonest.

But trust me - they are definitely worth waiting for. So, hang in there - it only gets better... :cool:

I probably won't be able to post the next chapters until this weekend, possibly Friday at the soonest.

But trust me - they are definitely worth waiting for. So, hang in there - it only gets better... :cool:

SO who wants to start a collection to KEEP Raven home from work so he can finish typing the chapters???????? I'll put some money into the pot.

I read all 16 chapters in one night- my wife was so pissed -since I came to bed @12.30 AM started reading @10.30pm- I don't think I heard one word she said to me either that night while reading.

RAVEN
Keep up the good work- O- what about the 'monster' that was in the old barn that now is in the corner of your garage? Any more info on that car?
Thanks
Joel:D

chapters? plural? how many?

after reading this,it makes me think that when i sell my stang imi should get a GN instead of a GT.

SO who wants to start a collection to KEEP Raven home from work so he can finish typing the chapters???????? I'll put some money into the pot.

I read all 16 chapters in one night- my wife was so pissed -since I came to bed @12.30 AM started reading @10.30pm- I don't think I heard one word she said to me either that night while reading.

RAVEN
Keep up the good work- O- what about the 'monster' that was in the old barn that now is in the corner of your garage? Any more info on that car?
Thanks
Joel:D

So... you haven't forgotten about that old car, huh?

I imagine you'll see it again. When the time is right...

But there is also yet another car you might have forgotten about too... ;)

Arrrggg!!! When is the next chapter?!?

Just awesome..... I can envision every segment of the story as it happens. Great Job!!! :cool:

So... you haven't forgotten about that old car, huh?

I imagine you'll see it again. When the time is right...

But there is also yet another car you might have forgotten about too... ;)

Would you be talking about the t type or the shelby that was suppose to be badder then the one ned wrecked

Still as exciting as ever. I feel like all the others, teased and impatient while waiting for the next chapter like a baby waiting for momma's milk. I have a friend who just got a green light to make his movie this March in LA. I should have him read this and see if he wants to make a car movie next.