Nats Road Trip

The addition would be 100k, then the kitchen/living upgrade was going to be 150k, then we're still in basically the same house as before so another 30k in a metal roof upgrade, then a seawall and new dock, just could buy a lot more house and get a finished out basement and some land for the money somewhere else. Going to try to buy a big house up in Michigan in the Northville/Plymouth area, all her family is up there and the inlaws are moving to Michigan, and the schools are supposed to be better in Michigan than Florida.

There is a reason housing is cheaper up there. Brrrrr! Don't forget state income tax...

I know, right now if I want to take a break from working, I can throw a paddle board in the water and go flats fishing in minutes...

You mean a plow, shovel won't cut it I don't think. I used to live in the mountains west of Denver, I know all about that white cold stuff

You mean a plow, shovel won't cut it I don't think. I used to live in the mountains west of Denver, I know all about that white cold stuff

CO snow is so different than the frigid winter snow in the midwest. Depressingly cold there. But I just left so I'm still jaded. Best of luck!