Nats Road Trip

Got the front all back together Sunday morning, lowered the front a hair on new taller ball joints and a spring change. Should get the car driving on wed night and aligned by fri.

I have everything but a converter and spare head gaskets, I assume I can locate some at BG if I need them. I couldn't find a new 2 gal gas can that I like for my meth (mine got loaned out).

T.jpg

My goals are, drive it all the way there and back, run the auto-x course and hold my own, and then swap rear tires and run 6.39 in the 1/8 with no other suspension changes or tune changes. I hope to achieve it since I have new race headers that don't leak and a new converter that has 400 more stall in it...

New billet 3400 stall 9/11 lu is in and buttoned up. All that is left is topping off the trans fluid and bolting coil pack on. Accidentally dumped a ton of type F on my floor during reinstall. Firing it up in the AM!

I have a running Buick again, stalls 3100 now at 0 vaccum instead of 2750...Going to get the toe set, then change the rear end oil and we're road ready.

Swapped upper ball joints today, fresh rear street tires on, topped off diff fluid, checked all systems, and loaded up. Just have to hit summit in Georgia tomorrow on the way for a new front pass brake line, and I'll be all set.

Did you send the converter to TCS? Do you know the blade counts to get that stall?

Thanks

What route are you gonna take through Tennessee?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cruz and I got here safe and sound so did the Panama City crew.

The weather has been cool and rainy so far with some dry spells, Friday and Saturday are supposed to be GREAT!!!!

Everybody keep there fingers CROSSED!!!