My GN just got delivered

slaytera666

Old Man
I waited a while for this

DSCF0364.jpg

DSCF0368.jpg

DSCF0373.jpg

Afghanistan looks alot like Arizona in those pictures. Very clean, what did you pay if I may ask?

You got a Subaru banner in your garage but drive an Evo? Pretty sure that's blasphemy.

I was kind of wondering what you paid as well if you don't mind me asking as I am in the market for a GN soon. How many miles as well? Very sweet cars.

congrats on the new purchase :D You will love it.

When I first saw the subdivision I immediately thought of the movie "Poltergeist" for some reason.

Hopefully it isn't hot there all the time. TR's like cold weather.

Sorry, I just got back from Afghanistan about a week and a half ago. I got the GN for $14,500. It isn't perfect but it is an original 87' so there are going to be some things that need work. Oh, and I do have a Subaru too, you can see it across the street in the second pic. Thanks guys.

WTF!, How long has been since you mowed the lawn?:D

LOL! That was the first thing I noticed too:D I kinda figured he lived in Arizona though, I use to go to Yuma, AZ all to often.

BTW, BEAUTIFUL GN! :cool: Asw for your other ride, it just nice:wink:

for $14,500 you practically stole it from the previous owner if it looks as good inside as out. Book is up around $21,000 right now for an excellent one in Az. I paid $9k about 5 years ago for mine, I consider it an investment.:biggrin:

Here is my question . Now that you have the gn what are you going to do when every 17 year old with an evo or subaru want to race you . I take it as a compliment but they always want to call me out when I am driving my GN . I have a 79 TA and they can careless about but in my GN they either chasing me down or pulling up next to me so I can hear their turbo whistle .
You have the baddest turbo of the 80s and two pretty tough cars now .
The most ironic thing for me is that my TA isnt as quick as any of these cars .
But my BB will bitch slap any of these cars on the highway .

First nice car .
I had to ask myself when I re-read my email what my point with the final statement . My point is I that I get bothered in my GN by the suburu and Evo all the time .. The car I would race they wont even bother me in .
You have a nice collection . Get a SVO and your done .