Military "Don't ask, Don't tell" Agree or disagree?

Military..... "Don't ask, Don't tell"? Leave it alone or change it?

• Leave it the way it is.

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • Change it.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Don't care either way.

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Well then are you insinuating straight servicemen will rape a gay serviceman to show dominance over them as what happens in prison? So you mean Rambo will rape Adam Lambert to "put him in his place"?

Well then are you insinuating straight servicemen will rape a gay serviceman to show dominance over them as what happens in prison? So you mean Rambo will rape Adam Lambert to "put him in his place"?

No, you are picking at straws... In real life chit happens... Far as your analogy that was funny but not what I meant!

I served in the Army. What you have here is an established core value system in the military. Then, you add a core value system that is opposite of the standard. Now, you have opened up the possibility of anger, frustration, lack of cooperation and hate toward military members with two value systems. The two systems can't coexist without big problems and will eventually fail. We have had the gay agenda shoved down our throats for 2 plus decades. The military is an institution and you give up certain rights when you join any branch.

and all that crap is already happening or not happening. to suggest that if you allowed the homosexuals to be honest about who they are would suddenly turn all of them into sexual predators seems a bit presumptious.

So you talk to TWO people in the Navy and they are against it so that must be how EVERYONE in the Navy feels....yet I've been talking to Navy people for 10 years and the majority of the younger sailors have not had an issue with it but that means nothing?

Oh yeah...not only Sailors, BUT SUBMARINERS......where quarters are way more cramped.

Just look at the google ad this thread has brought...

Do you really want to be part of that?

Here's my take.

Homosexuals get to shower with the gender they find attractive.

Heterolsexuals do not get to shower with the gender they find atractive.

That's discrimination!

I want a laywer!

Solve that issue and I'm okay with homosexuals in the military.

Mikey

My opinion too.
But I'm not real sure I want to shower with a bunch of dikes