MIgration??

Ya, I can get on the board now, but..... I can't upload pictures. Says there was an unexpected problem uploading. :mad: ????

Status since the migration?? Well, for me, it means dissapearing posts (have lost at least three), and unable to upload pictures to any thread. Keep getting this message: There was a problem uploading your file.
Any ideas Jay???

If you lost posts from yesterday morning, its because the board was being DDOS'd and the guy moved the board to another server. He SHOULD have broken the board so no one can post (He cant log in and close it) but instead he just migrated it and flipped the DNS to the new server. That most likely caused an overlap where some posts got lost. I dont expect that to happen again.

What error do you get when you try to upload pictures?

BTW, I am still rebuilding the search index.. thats why things are so slow.

I get the following error, as did Chuck Leaper if you notice his post above.

There was a problem uploading your file.

Okay.. only about 200k posts left to index. As soon as thats done, Ill take a look. May be a permissions setting on the folder.

Jay, Did you ever figure out the upload problem? I am also having the same problem. Getting an error when I try to upload a file.

Try it now and let me know.

I'm not getting notifications for PM's. Not sure about threads, but probably not those either.

Bob

Jay,
I hate pointing out issues. You work so hard on this for all of us...its hard to keep telling you certain things still are not as before. My only issues are the Search, as everyone else knows, and I am not getting e-mail notifications for posts nor PM's. I am really waiting on the iphone app.
Any idea how much longer for the app? I spend most of my day away from a computer and "I need my crack!!!"

Thanks so much for your hard work and listening to us big babies.

Both of my notifications are working, just speed issues I am having

Bryan
Bryan, Bryan, Bryan,
The computer is working just fine...
How long it takes you to walk over to it does not have anything to do with Jay's end of things. Hahahahaha:p

Jay,
I hate pointing out issues. You work so hard on this for all of us...its hard to keep telling you certain things still are not as before. My only issues are the Search, as everyone else knows, and I am not getting e-mail notifications for posts nor PM's. I am really waiting on the iphone app.
Any idea how much longer for the app? I spend most of my day away from a computer and "I need my crack!!!"

Thanks so much for your hard work and listening to us big babies.

The search is out of my hands. I re-enabled the built in search engine but until our host installs Elastic Search, I cant get the old search engine running. Ive been on him every day but its just not happening.

The IOS app is much closer. The Tapatalk people have helped me immensely getting it configured. I hope to be able to submit it to the app store this weekend.

Bryan, Bryan, Bryan,
The computer is working just fine...
How long it takes you to walk over to it does not have anything to do with Jay's end of things. Hahahahaha:p

Thats right Donnie...pick on the the old guy...LMAO

Bryan