MIgration??

On a serious note I hit the same message and am getting hiccups with the site now. Most notably having to click on the post reply a few times to get it to work.

The boss decided to move the site to a better server that should work better. There are add ons that still need to be added back in but it should be done after this weekend.;)

Im still waiting for our new host to get the search piece in place and once thats done, things should be back to normal.

OK. Now I have a Huge banner ad for Tapatalk App that won't go away, no matter what I do. Appears out of focus, and does not respond to tapping on "close" X, or the "view" block. Help !

On the mobile app or the site?

On the full site, but on my iPhone

Okay

Unfortunately this is hard coded into the plugin. If you have the option to request the desktop site on IOS then that should fix the problem. If not, use the Forum Runner app for now. Once we get the Tapatalk IOS app done, you can switch to that.

Im going to ask the developers to make this optional. It was in the previous version of the plugin, Im not sure what happened this time around.

Still getting Parse Error on my iPhone, but only on my Particpated threads section. Should I try to un-install and Re-install?

Still getting Parse Error on my iPhone, but only on my Particpated threads section. Should I try to un-install and Re-install?

Give me a couple of days on this one. Im trying to get the IOS version of Tapatalk up and in the IOS store so we can get rid of Forum Runner. Its really a race against time at this point as our Forum Runner subscription runs out in a week and we're not going to renew it. Ive got the Tapatalk guys willing to help me finish up the IOS stuff thats Mac specific and finally all the artwork is in place so it shouldnt be much longer.

Forum Runner has updated to a new version but they want more artwork to update everything and getting artwork takes a while so Im trying to get us switched ASAP since we actually have all the artwork for Tapatalk

Oh shit. I uninstalled it before reading this and our app does not show up in the app store anylonger. I guess I will now have to wait till the new app is ready correct?

If you have Tapatalk, you can access this forum from there. There was a free version at one point... If there isn't now, I'd imagine it's only a couple of dollars.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm, I thought that's what this new app used. I'm confused now.

Hmmm, I thought that's what this new app used. I'm confused now.

There is the Tapatalk app and the BRANDED Tapatalk app. We're using the branded but the standard version works here as well. That was mainly for the IOS people while we're trying to get the Apple Store requirements met.

Anyone notice the site slow tonight, its because we're being DDOS'd.