Methanol in Phoenix area?

BuickMike

Money pit
I found a cycle speed shop that has it, but am wondering if there are any other places so I can shop around? There are no Phoenix sources in the Sticky post.

Thanks,
Mike

Call Chuck Overmyer, he might have it. 602.558.6803

Call Chuck first, if he does not have it contact White Line Racing Fuel 888.466.5751.

They both deliever.

Deep Enough
Donald McMullin

Mike, if you need some for this weekend give me a call, I have a 5 gallon can of VP.

Call tonight if you need it, I will be working in the shop.

Donald McMullin

Donald,

I just got a 5 gal can yesterday at Kenz Cycletech. Thanks anyway! I'm going to try to get my new alky kit installed this Sunday and hopefully have it tuned somewhat for club day at Speedworld on the 24th. Where abouts do you live? I'm in Queen Creek, so I must be pretty close to you.

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I have a dyno run this Saturday for the Typhoon and need to source methanol as well. I called Kenz Cycletech and they are out of it until Monday. :mad:

The phone numbers that were provided earlier in this thread.......specifically Chuck's.......does that number hold up for anyone or just him? I'm looking to find at least a gallon or two so I can make my runs on Saturday.

Also, is that White Line Racing Fuel local?? If so, I'll just call them. I know I'm getting down to the line and really don't want to go buy a dozen bottles of HEET. ;)

Any help would be appreciated.

Dan

Yeah, that's what I was running prior to today (hit 26 psi, no knock :cool: ) I had only run methanol in a mix prior to running 100% denatured. I only hit 20 psi with the methanol mix, and would like to see how 24'ish would be on 100% compared to the denatured. I'd just rather spend the $2.50'ish a gallon rather than $14. :D Not to mention, denatured stinks. :p

If I can't source any by Friday, I'll go pick up a gallon at Ace. We'll see I guess.

Dan

PPI, are you located in the East Valley??

If so, give me a call tonight, I have some in stock at my home.

Donald McMullin

Donald,

I just read your post and it's getting late. I don't know what time is too late for you, so I can just give you a call tomorrow if that's ok. I am in the East Valley (Chandler). I really appreciate your offer to help. I just fixed my setup and am ready for the alky.

I'll give you a call tomorrow and maybe I can come by to pick some up from you.

Thanks again for the offer......you're a lifesaver. :cool: :)

Dan