Made my first 8 second pass today on the first time out in 10 years

Love the video! Bad Ass!

Thanks guys !!

Transmission is a home built TH400 with billet parts from CK Performance. Building transmissions is my personal hobby.

Been thinking of the next few things I want to change on the car before I go back to the track.
1 - Would like to change some things with the fuel system. Mainly the FP regulator and placment.
2 - Need to add wheel tubes and ditch the widened factory wheel wells
3 - Need to have a chute mount made to be legal
4 - Change shift light to a light that can be triggered by XFI
5 - Add Co2 bottle for better wastegate control
6 - Possible air shifter.
7 - Spend money on some good shocks

I took the car out for a quick ride on Saturday but quickly found out that I cracked another rim. Working with Billet Specialties to resolve the issue. Thid is scarry since I just been 153 MPH on the dam thing.

Allan G.

I would change to another company, this is too risky to deal with flaws, and If your not around how will I get to view all your data logs...;). Play it safe.........

I'm sure it can be loosened a little. Just need to look at some gear change data from the 8 second pass to know how much it can stand.

OK, so you will be slumming it tonite huh?:D Actually Allan's Challenger is one sweet Mopar.

Only doing Panera tonite, up early tomorrow to go to the Good Guys show at the Big E.

Damn, was a beautiful night with about 130 cars in attendance. Had my camera and didn't even take any pics! Going to Good Guys show tomorrow and will get some from there.

Congratulations, Allan. I know you're going to have fun tweaking things from this point forward if you're anything like me. Gotta get that spool up time shortened. I was counting the seconds and could feel the heat on my face coming off that converter.

Congratulations, Allan. I know you're going to have fun tweaking things from this point forward if you're anything like me. Gotta get that spool up time shortened. I was counting the seconds and could feel the heat on my face coming off that converter.

Thanks Don,
Yes you are correct on the crappy spool time on the converter. This is more of my tunning issues than anything else. I had spent a lot of time optimizing the spool on pump gas thinking it wouldn't make much difference with race gas. Well I was wayyyyy wrong on that call. When I got home and spent some time reviewing the data, I was able to make some quick changes and chop the spool time in half and to where I expected it to be. Need to experiment to further improve it.

There are a lot of things that need a little tweaking. The suspension for one, and then the fuel system. I'm not happy with my fuel pressure traces. Make it more obvious to me why some people can burn up a motor on a good tune.

Also, the track wasn't very happy that I didn't have a license, all the supporting saftey equipment (Complete Fire suit,gloves, neck brace) and also didn't have the chassis certified. So before I get to carried away with making the car faster, need to address the above first. BTW - Got chassis certified last weekend so one thing off the list.

Allan G.