first time out in my new turbo t

87-TURBO-T

i have to say that im a little dissapointed:( i was hoping to run mid 13's. car is all stock except fpr, k&n, boost control. running about 15# of boost. upgrades are already in the mail!!!!

reaction .9118
60' 2.4189
330' 6.3443
594' 8.8940
1/8 9.4721
1/8 mph 77.83
1/4 14.5982
1/4 mph 93.54

yes, i was sleeping on the tree!!! this is also with about a 30-35 mph wind coming straight up the track at me!!

How did you leave the line? lots of wheel spin, or punch it when the light turned green? Build any boost at the line?

hooked pretty good, converter is waaay to tight. anything over 1# of boost at the line would break the tires loose.

get that 60ft down and you'll run a 13.on street tires i can get at least a 2.0 60ft.my best with street tires was 1.82.Drive the car

Get your 60ft down to even 2.0 will put you in the 13;s you have to get used to launching the car on street tires or borrow a pair of sticky tires.

Get your 60ft down to even 2.0 will put you in the 13;s you have to get used to launching the car on street tires or borrow a pair of sticky tires.
Ya def get your 60 ft down my car as stock as it is ran 14.22 with a 1.9 60 ft and wheel hopping on bald street tires..

had some parts arrive today:biggrin:
precision pt70
houston dp
precision 3400 converter
60# injectors & tt chip
fully ported iron heads
walbro 340
comp 212 hydralic

your 60' is killing you,i ran my car the first time down the track 6 years ago with no mods and i ran 14.20's best time.2nd time to the tracks with only chip,exhaust,k&n filter i ran 13.60's.Also i would recommend to run at least 18pounds of boost.
the 30-35 mph wind coming straight up the track at at your face will slow you down badly

You will need bigger injectors with that turbo.

+1 on that

What made you go so big on the turbo? You could have went w/ a smaller Ball Bearing turbo and a 3200 stall
What intercooler are you running?
Hows the trans? Is it built?
What exhaust is on the car?
Do you have any scan tools?
Send that pump back and get an XP pump from Quad Air

Don't take any of this the wrong way I'm just seeing you throw all this money and parts at your car. Thats not how you go fast.
You need to start out with the basics and work your way up.
Gauges
scantool
XP Pump/Hot wire kit
exhaust/DP
Turbo/inj
Intercooler
TT Chip
Alky
Cam
Heads
10's
Main Caps