LS conversion Cost???????

thanks for the info.
I am back on this.
For me it makes no sense having two different cars with the same drive train.

funny you say that, i have 5 cars with the same drivetrain... I love that all i stock is buick V6 parts.... saves alot of garage space with no need to have enough parts to cover different engines. eventually all my cars will be v6 swapped.

Local jy had a 08 4.8l, 50k miles, complete engine harness, cop, manifolds, etc... $800+ core. Of course this was about a week after I dropped down payment off for my motor build. I started with a na motor with this build, only hired out for the motor build. Everything else was built and iinstalled by me so I'm no stranger to taking on a build like this. I even built my own tubular k.

I took mine out to the track the other day, and with the ghetto 800 rpm converter it lagged out about 100 feet, spooled up, ran up to about 10psi, and went 116 mph...trashed the th350. It slipped and wouldn't shift. These things are extremely powerful without having to push them hard at all. I'm looking for some 120 traps next time, at the same boost level and in terrible air.

it was cheaper for me to pick up a Ls1 car and mod it and leave my g/n alone.

bought a hard top z28 today 99 148k miles paint has some clear peeling off. ima let my daughter drive it awhile then throw stuff at it. 3k even for it ;)