Another STL Introduction-'87 Turbo Ls GN

I have not talked to the field engineer for a long time. Im sure he is retired by now but I remember his name, Im not going to post it here.There was a GNX intercooler on it when I looked at it,dont know about the turbo. I think it had a factory 87 wirring harness installed. He had access to what ever he wanted.
DDay

Is it Mike?

I thought it might be another creation from G and M since Mike lives in STL. He built all kinds of stuff like the prototype syclone

I know the dent in the roof right side,bent frame on right side and the firstone tires. Did you get it in Fults Il. from Chris?
DDay

HA! Yep, that's it. I can't recall where exactly in IL we got it from, but we did get it from Chris/Phil. Chris is wanting to come check out this '78 and get it running with us. Did you sell the car to Chris?

Yes and another and a 87 limited regal.
Hi, DDay, this is Gpa, sure want to talk to you about the '78 Regal. Also, I bought the GN in Maeystown, Ill, but the address is Fults, so, it is definitely the same car. PS Gpa, as in Bhasmer's Gpa. I had nothing but original, restored to original specs. Buicks till my grandson got hold of me.

Gpa, That will happen with these turbo cars.Bought mine new ,never dreamed it would be a race car.Here is pic of my junk GN.
DDay

Attachments

• GS_NATS_OCT2012 803.jpg
    GS_NATS_OCT2012 803.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 65
Hi, DDay, this is Gpa, sure want to talk to you about the '78 Regal. Also, I bought the GN in Maeystown, Ill, but the address is Fults, so, it is definitely the same car. PS Gpa, as in Bhasmer's Gpa. I had nothing but original, restored to original specs. Buicks till my grandson got hold of me.

Zzzzzz...

Gpa, That will happen with these turbo cars.Bought mine new ,never dreamed it would be a race car.Here is pic of my junk GN.
DDay

Yep...looks like a big piece of junk. ;)

DDay
Doesn't look like junk to me, you should see my 'real junk', I have some real junk. Just ask my wife.