Los Angeles Invasion 2010 May 29-31

Impressive, yes...and you know I really liked your GN....but....
My honest opinion....
That 10 second time slip would have come much easier, quicker and more reliably if you had just dropped that GN off at Lou's shop, told him what you wanted and left him alone for a couple weeks...;)

Yes all of that for 1/2 the price & aggravation & he would still be enjoying the car. My best game! you idiot! it doesn't get any better than this! Who out there tries any harder than me to please people . SHUT UP STUPID !

Dang loving the rivalries here. We will get the vid of the Z06 GN and make sure it gets in the 2010 montage video.

anyways
It that time!

I will be at the Aryes Hotel in Ontario at 8am and at the ROTW start point at 9am

We have 40 racing slots left for Sun TNT

We have 30 race slots left for Mon TNT

We have plenty of race slots left for Mon Brackets. If you really want to race sign up for this if sold out and then you can TNT all day

SEE YOU ALL SOON

Cheers
Mark

Mechanic

First off, I wasnt in a hurry to get there and have unlimited funs if i wanted to go faster. ;), reason why I had my car for 11 yrs and enjoyed every bit of it, 2nd I am very capable or wrenching on my own car when needed unless it was a complete rebuilt or something that needed major tools I didn't have available, 3rd Lou and I had our fall out due to my way of wanting everything perfect and I must admit sometimes he wasnt in his best game, ( but thats dirt under the rug), I am happy with my decision to sell the car and very satisfied it went to an awesome new owner who is really enjoying it and taking even better car of it than I did, with that said I have no regrets whatsoever about ever owning a GN... but I must admit once you start to get them in the low 11's or high 10's they break all the time LOL. :)
A mechanic with no tools, no garage,no experience & zero talent I guess that's what really makes you exceptional.

Dang loving the rivalries here. We will get the vid of the Z06 GN and make sure it gets in the 2010 montage video.

anyways
It that time!

I will be at the Aryes Hotel in Ontario at 8am and at the ROTW start point at 9am

We have 40 racing slots left for Sun TNT

We have 30 race slots left for Mon TNT

We have plenty of race slots left for Mon Brackets. If you really want to race sign up for this if sold out and then you can TNT all day

SEE YOU ALL SOON

Cheers
Mark

Thanks, Mark.
We'll be sure to put on a good show for you.:biggrin:

A mechanic with no tools, no garage,no experience & zero talent I guess that's what really makes you exceptional.

Thats it :mad:, I hope the chicken whoops your rearend all over the place tomorrow..

On another note, who needs tools a garage and experience when it took me only 5 yrs to learn what took you 40. :biggrin:

Thats it :mad:, I hope the chicken whoops your rearend all over the place tomorrow..

On another note, who needs tools a garage and experience when it took me only 5 yrs to learn what took you 40. :biggrin:

Since that's the case why are you still calling me picking my brain & still asking dumb questions as to sound intelligent & impress others.If the chicken whips my ass that's our business & at least were doing something & backing up the claims, Thats what real men do. Losers just talk smack & try to live their lives vicariously through others experiences. We all here know what you're all about Harold . Isn't it time to move on & go somewhere else, May I suggest Nicaragua where you hailed from . I heard it's real nice this time of the year

uh oh, someone is cranky, what happen to me being your corner man YING AND YANG, who was your only and favorite supporter through this ordeal, is the chicken getting to you or is it that time of the month, which one is it?, Please dont take Gary Colemans passing so hard man..:biggrin: Come to think of it, the way things are going to The wonderful REPUBLIK or Southern KALIFORNIA, I may just take your advice and your invited to come with if you like :), as for me calling you to ask for advice, I dont think i have done that since I sold my GN which was over a year ago, Is time going that fast for you sheep master!!!

I think thats the funniest thing I ever heard!

My opinion; Lou has FORGOT MORE than Harold will ever know :eek:
to compare Lou's knowledge with Harold, is a joke.
Harold is like Kim Jong Il, a blow hard, that talks big, but has nothing to back it up. all the world thinks Kim Jong Il is a retard,
Harold.........? well judge for your self.:D

My opinion; Lou has FORGOT MORE than Harold will ever know :eek:
to compare Lou's knowledge with Harold, is a joke.
Harold is like Kim Jong Il, a blow hard, that talks big, but has nothing to back it up. all the world thinks Kim Jong Il is a retard,
Harold.........? well judge for your self.:D

Lee, at least I know how a manual Boost controller operates :p, please dont get me started. :D

Lou:
Not to ask embarrassing questions, Lou, but wasn't it just 2 weeks ago that you and Harold were riding around.
Speaking of the "Odd Couple".
Sorry, Lou, couldn't resist.
If Tim wins tomorrow, does that mean that you will buy Tim's car so you don't have to worry about getting beat by it again. Or are you just going to "throw in the towel" & buy a blower?

I will be bringing food for all of you BUICKSTERS on sunday.

MENU

- 25 lbs CARNE ASADA
- 10 lbs POLLO "CHICKEN"
- 5 lbs spicy bbq chuletas #1

- 5 lbs pico de gallo
- 5 lbs SALSA
20 DZ tortillas
lots and lots of chips

Ice cooler
Ice
sodas
water bottles

plates
napkins

2 eazy ups
2 tables
i only have 7 chairs "sorry"

Pete will bring the grill and gas, thanx for all your help.

Jeff I hope you get better..

Am I forgetting something???

Lou:
Not to ask embarrassing questions, Lou, but wasn't it just 2 weeks ago that you and Harold were riding around.
Speaking of the "Odd Couple".
Sorry, Lou, couldn't resist.
If Tim wins tomorrow, does that mean that you will buy Tim's car so you don't have to worry about getting beat by it again. Or are you just going to "throw in the towel" & buy a blower?
Gary,I don't worry none about Harold, He's handy to beat on when I get in a bad mood. Right now he's on restriction for disrespect. He won't go away so I make him my whore whipping boy! No matter what happens tomorrow the car is being put back to original. then three months after that I'll probably get bored with it & then which part of for sale do we not understand. Did I mention that I was in a bad mood ! I'm getting psyched up to annihilate that foul & his turncoat back stabbing crew chief. I can just hear all the excuses already.

Let the games begin!!!

Meanchicken,

Did you call Lou out? Shame on you! It's a Z06 for ****** sake.

He's gonna have to pull off some fancy drivin' to take out that buick.

You do know if you beat him he will come back faster. Your car will take a **** trying to keep up......and he will have to fix it for ya.:cool:

When your done picking on old farts with stick shifts let me know.
I got something for ya.:D

You guys crack me up...This is gonna be classic.

Good Luck (you need it)

I just spoke to Jeff

he's hurting bad, said no way for the car, but he may try to stop by ,
Hey Ralph, he said to increase the fuel pressure,

OH, and harold, I don't use a manual boost controller, so why would I care?

here's a pic of what I use, still some work to do, but close, real close!:D

Attachments

• 5-26a.jpg
    5-26a.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 200
OH, and harold, I don't use a manual boost controller, so why would I care?
here's a pic of what I use, still some work to do, but close, real close!:D

I guess you forgot already the time your car was hitting 30psi on the dyno and i pointed out that your controller was setup to the highest setting but for some reason you thought it was at its lowest LOL, after that you followed my advice and were able to lower the boost to around 19 thus preventing the motor from throwing the crank out the bottom , we all get old and forget things quite easily, I know because im getting there. ;)