Lolololol Look At This!!!!!

WOW meanbuicks, that was fast!! I was wondering how long it would take for someone to misconstrue what I had written.

Who said not to laugh??? At the same time don't assume evryone's got to laugh with you or agree with you... or else they're idiots or "not worth a damn" That was my point!

Turbo6Smackdown

i agree with you and whoever buys it will daily drive it...it's all about the bling bling...i bet it will have a Domino's light on top of it:biggrin: ............Bob

Yea, thats the whole deal of these little posts. To basically rant, or let someone see your side of the deal. Thats all. I dont expect ANYONE to agree with me, or disagree with me.
I KNEW someone would call me arrogant or pompus... i TOTALLY didnt mean to come off that way. It did seem that way though didnt it... At any rate, im actually very friendly and helpful. I just type angry i guess. Im nowhere near a mean person. Ask anyone that knows me. But as far as people sneering at a mint, all original buick grand national at a concourse show? I think not. No, it probably couldnt enter, as its too new, and not rare enough, but it would get respect i tell ya that. EVERYONE knows what a grand national is, and its respected wherever it goes. i hardly doubt, that a collectible car like ours, would make someone think their drivers are 'mullet wearing, monster truck' type people. I know a lot of respectable professional people that drive/collect these cars. I think youre dead wrong on that one man.

And yes, the last time i checked, we were free in this country to mod our cars, laugh at people, or get laughed at. (thanks to me doing my part, what have you done for our freedom?

Hey Turbo6smackdown,

I like your attitude and I'm glad you see these posts for what they are... just good clean fun. As far as fighting for our freedoms... I think we should follow the old bar rule and keep religion and politics out of this.:wink:

no religion or politics involved. just pointin out things that were done...
ahh well, buick owners are very passionate about what they believe in. i know i should expect some emotions and whatnot in an open forum, that invites other peoples point of view. :smile:
FIRE AWAY! its a free country lol

Ya know what? screw it. Regals with rims 19 inches or more in diameter, are now... A PART OF THE AXIS OF EVIL! There. How do ya like them apples huh??!! See what ya made me do???

Paul Wall is known for his obssesion with purple drank and will often mix purple stuff with sprite or fruit juice. On the track "How to Make that Drank" from the DJ Kool Kid mixtape with Paul Wall titled "Sittin Sideways," he claims:

"It's cough medicine. It's not NyQuil, nothing you can get over the counter. It's Promethazine, it's Codeine which you get from the doctor's office. You know what I'm saying. It's not . . . it's . . . far as go get some NyQuil and think that's . . . that's drank but it's not. You know what I'm saying. That's . . . You feel me. That's like taking a Tylenol and thinking it's an X pill. You know what I'm saying. It's not. You know what I'm saying. But you feel me. What they'll do then is they'll mix it up. You know what I'm saying. Mix like 4 ounces up, depending on how . . . know what I'm saying. (Inaudible) Intermix it up with some fruit juice or with some sprite or something, know what I'm saying. Then, that's drank, that's syrup, that's lean."

Attachments

• 57540064VB013_brooke_E.jpg
    57540064VB013_brooke_E.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 85
ttypewith20.jpg

whats wrong with this? i am the original poster of this thread and im not knocking the big rims, this turbo t has 20's on it and it looks way better than that other crap does!!

still not my bag of tea but it looks better. me personally i like the 16" mesh wheels on the gn and tr's gm did it right when they put those on the tta and the gnx!!

I stay away from political and religious threads so ill try to kick up as much sh*t as possible here.

That car and owner are the show equivalent to
1-a seven second "street car'' :eek:
2-some one that lives in hot weather and removes the ac box on their "street car" to save a few Lbs.:confused:
3-some one living in mostly cold weather removing the heater box on their "street car" to save a few Lbs.:confused:
4-putting 10 inch slicks and 2 inch bicycle tires up front on their "street car" wow that looks cool.:eek:
5-some one talking sh*t about their car in the garage that they never drive.:confused:
6-the genius that loosens his rear brakes to do burn outs on their “street car”:confused:
ill try to come up with more later going to sleep now.

"Paul Wall is known for his obssesion with purple drank and will often mix purple stuff with sprite or fruit juice. On the track "How to Make that Drank" from the DJ Kool Kid mixtape with Paul Wall titled "Sittin Sideways," he claims:

"It's cough medicine. It's not NyQuil, nothing you can get over the counter. It's Promethazine, it's Codeine which you get from the doctor's office. You know what I'm saying. It's not . . . it's . . . far as go get some NyQuil and think that's . . . that's drank but it's not. You know what I'm saying. That's . . . You feel me. That's like taking a Tylenol and thinking it's an X pill. You know what I'm saying. It's not. You know what I'm saying. But you feel me. What they'll do then is they'll mix it up. You know what I'm saying. Mix like 4 ounces up, depending on how . . . know what I'm saying. (Inaudible) Intermix it up with some fruit juice or with some sprite or something, know what I'm saying. Then, that's drank, that's syrup, that's lean."

HUH?? I dont get it. I mean really, I'm lost. What did he say??
WTF is drank? and Tylenol? syrup? lean? I dont know man.... Ya lost me at 'paul wall'.....
ANYhow, that copper coloured t isnt bad. A nice car for sure, but, I'm a performance guy. Id rather see some performance rims on her, but...its not that bad though...

But what do you think people who attend events such as the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance would think of your car? They'd probably think it was lame and wonder if you had a mullet and a monster truck too.

Hehe, that is too funny.

I went shopping with my nieces last night so they could pick out their gifts and I saw a model very similar to that Buick in the toy car isle!! It was an 87 with a turbo hood, jacked to the sky like that!! It must have a following.:rolleyes:

Wow what a nice daily driver present for Christmas.. In my own back yard of all places ;)

Thats why I dont come to this lousy site anymore.

Your all just haters and making fun of my ride.

If u dont have playa' status dont be hating.

U dont know me

:biggrin:

lol

Looks like a overpriced "BABY CARRIAGE", i think he should look for a new hobby-preferably one which doesnt include smokin crack!

I think these things look Like A$$ personaly they have to be hell to get in and out of I love my lifted trucks but 4X4 trucks were ment to be lifted and look cool. This looks like Sh*t to me :(

there is a right way and a wrong way to put 20,22,24,26 or even 28" Wheels on a car and this aint it!! :eek:

The real shocker is the $ this thing is bidding up to! Looks to me that these style cars are starting to morph into monster trucks. Once they do that and reach that stage in their evolution, they might be cooler! I don't get the large wheel thing at all and figure it must be age related? Personally, I don't like any rims taller than the stock size.

I stay away from political and religious threads so ill try to kick up as much sh*t as possible here.

That car and owner are the show equivalent to
1-a seven second "street car'' :eek:
2-some one that lives in hot weather and removes the ac box on their "street car" to save a few Lbs.:confused:
3-some one living in mostly cold weather removing the heater box on their "street car" to save a few Lbs.:confused:
4-putting 10 inch slicks and 2 inch bicycle tires up front on their "street car" wow that looks cool.:eek:
5-some one talking sh*t about their car in the garage that they never drive.:confused:
6-the genius that loosens his rear brakes to do burn outs on their “street car”:confused:
ill try to come up with more later going to sleep now.
7)ripping out a mean sounding v8 out of a 68 chevelle and replacing it with a turbo 6....j.k...i thought about it on my camaro for like 10 seconds...
8)driving a convertable g-body