Lolololol Look At This!!!!!

Wow, not often one gets to see a car with such attention to detail. I like the barefoot gas pedal and the steering wheel. The autozone gauge pod and diamond plate floor mats are classic. I dunno if yellow is the best color choice though.

good god

I want to buy this car so I can install a cage and roll it into a ditch.......I don't think it would be difficult :)

That is some very nice craftsman ship going on there & i'm sure that car is a real crowd pleaser. It's a shame he didn't start the project with a GN.

The Steering Wheel is Awesome.... LOL!

One of these days, a "gangsta" with a lot of money is going to tear into a GN and do the unthinkable! (Maybe Snoop Dog?)

BTW- What's wrong with a Buick with Wings anyways?? ha haa!

I'd say, this guy can use a big shovel on the front and use this car to help shovel snow for the folks up North.

c74b_3.jpg

bcc7_3.jpg

a89c_3.jpg

9e24_3.jpg

8aa1_3.jpg

Like the wheel...

What's up with the steering wheel? Are those billet-bullets or tiny little billet-boners?? :rolleyes:

Incredible.

Ooooooofffffffff

OOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFf.

It's a good thing he has a strong 7.5" rear in it to handle that load..

Oh, man............... Guess you can't do that with a Corolla..:eek:

New 350 Turbo tranny with shift kit,New Posi rearend with 373 gears.Dual flow master exhaust with headers.car has stock V6 that still runs great.The motor has a small leak but can be fixed with a new oil pan gasket.
that is truly horrible.
this is the best part. all that crap done to it, and it still has the dirty ass stock motor. he could have at lest tried to clean it or something.

LAME!! Only some low life Drug dealing Scumm would think this was cool :eek:
Waist of a good car worth more if parted out lol:tongue:

Yellow interior is kinda cool. Almost makes it seem more modern, wonder what it looks like white!

garbage absolute garbage.in stop n shop i looked at a mag that had all these stupid southern rap wanna be artist crap,soon it will be dead this gay fad.