Lolololol Look At This!!!!!

HUH? i see some words but it don't make sense....................HUH?

trucks are supposed to be jacked up not cars and the wheels are ugly too alone with the paint...i don't know anyone that would drive it...when they pull out of somewhere they have to swing out like an 18 wheeler:rolleyes: because they can't cut the wheel sharp...one word.... (ingnorance) comes to my mind.........as far as our cars being 20 years old, they are far from boring and i get comments each and everytime i take it out...good comments....Bob
;) what he said...

I have to say I agree with Turbopowered 68... the bottom line is: don't knock another mans ride. Do I like the car? No. But apparently the owner did so more power to him. I don't see how people could say things like it should be burnt or crushed.
How boring would the world be if no one took chances... if Buick decided to play it safe and not drop their turbo powered V6 in the regal because no one else was doing it or if no one ever decided to chop a harley because only low life bikers do things like that. I think you guys get my point.

Functional

the turbo on my buick is functional. big tires and rims like that is just for looks and from what i seen is not very functional...i agree to each his own but you come to a point where things just get out of hand and that is the case here....you need CDL's to drive that thing:biggrin: .............Bob

Dudes it’s a show car just like the trailer, garage and garage queens and the 1000 mile a year GN's around here.
You don't drive it in the rain
You don't drive it in the snow
You don't drive it daily
The same for the above car.
And a convertible G-body I’ll take that any day.
The rest I can appreciate from a distance

dddaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn.. I would lift one like that, then put some of those little 13's that the vette had. How would that look? :eek:

"Oh, God Please don't let my kid grow up to look like this..."

Is this guy the owner of that convertible insane Buick Vert??

Lord, please don't let my kid lift my Turbobuick when I'm gone and get dental work to look like the guy in the picture below..." amen.

72231682SG019_paul-wall.jpg

53154577FM064_BET_Awards_05_E.jpg

56427128MA044_MTV_New_Years_E.jpg

Is this guy the owner of that convertible insane Buick Vert??

Lord, please don't let my kid lift my Turbobuick when I'm gone and get dental work to look like the guy in the picture below..." amen.

72231682SG019_paul-wall.jpg

53154577FM064_BET_Awards_05_E.jpg

56427128MA044_MTV_New_Years_E.jpg

yea but i wish i had half of paul walls money, hes worth millions right now :rolleyes:

well he's gotten bids up to 15k so far. so obviously he's not the only one who thinks it looks good. thats more than what most of our turbo buicks sell for

well as of yesterday the bid was only at 1500.00 im sure he has bid it up himself. its pretty common on ebay to bid up your own vehicles...

What a joke.....he is bidding on his own car.......i would like to see it on Barret Jackson:D that would be very funny..............................Bob

we understand 'to each is own' but theres a limit ya cross, before you go into the 'idiot zone' man. sure, you can do what you want but, you know dam well the looks and opinions youre going to garner. dont be ignorant, you know its freakin stupid, and outrageous. and not in a good way either.
Its downright rediculous, and so is that stupid gold or platinum teeth, with spinner watches and belt buckles, and all this horse*hit. It's malarky I tell ya.
And you say its probably not a daily driver? I beg to differ. most of those morons do use those as daily drivers. First off, cuz theyre too stupid, and secondly, its cuz they poured every last dime into that rediculous crap, that they are now officially broke, and couldnt afford another car anyways!
I see it everyday in my city, and its stupid. Not only is it not practical in ANY way, shape, or form, but its dangerous too. To the driver, the passengers, and to people around it (when it tips over on you around a corner) And you think some people would pass our cars, to go on over to look at his? I see your point, and I do agree it would be a big thing to see at a show, but noones going to just 'pass over' OUR cars, and solely look at that. Not even the little teenyboppers.
Theyll go over to check it out as well, but not without drooling at the GN's first. And Im not saying this cuz im a proud owner. Im completely unbiased in my views. If theres another hot car at the car show, and its a non buick, ill go over to it just as quick, and drool on his car, like i would my own. (old fastback mustangs, and all mopars) The only reason people go over to his car, to check it out, is cuz its a freak show. It has that certain appeal to it. Not the appeal that people are originally going to a car show for (to see rare cars, in beautiful condition, with tons of horsepower, beautifully kept, or restored, that are full of automotive history and accomplishments) Its the freakshow value. Are they admiring it? Maybe. The 8 and 9 year olds will, because its probably something very close to a toy they have at the house. Ill surely bet noone will be there 'admiring' it.. i can tell ya that much!
Noone will be there, staring at it, daydreaming of the day, where they can finally afford one when they grow up.. or to have a garage full of them for their automobile 'collection'. The only people that would ever aspire to own something like that, are the little 18 and 19 year old kids, that are into the 'rap' culture, wearing the 'spinner' belt buckle their parents got them for christmas last year. And they will only carry that dream, for about a year or two, when they finally realize, that a car like that is not only unrealistic and expensive, but it draws alll the wrong attention as well. The people dreaming of that car, arent worth a dam anyways. So I'm not worried.
Our cars, are not only weekend fun and excitement, but theyre fun to tinker on, soup up, race, polish, and collect overall, because theyre worth soo much in a few aspects. Theyre rare, collectible, and something to admire. Theyre also worthwhile investments..... And that guy? He's bidding on his own auction too...... Thats the type of people that drive cars like that.... Go ahead and defend him. I think hes a loser myself.

No offense turbo6smackdown but your attitude seems a bit pompous and arrogant. You've got to step back and see that EVERYTHING is relative.

I agree with you that I'd probably like your car more than that other one. But what do you think people who attend events such as the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance would think of your car? They'd probably think it was lame and wonder if you had a mullet and a monster truck too.

My point is... that its great to have an opinion and we're all entitled to one, but I don't agree with imposing my views on others.

Last time I checked, we lived in a free country. The owner is free to ruin his Regal and we're free to laugh our asses off. :D