Lolololol Look At This!!!!!

Wow, not often one gets to see a car with such attention to detail. I like the barefoot gas pedal and the steering wheel. The autozone gauge pod and diamond plate floor mats are classic. I dunno if yellow is the best color choice though.

Yellow is just as bad as any other color, imo.

LAME!! Only some low life Drug dealing Scumm would think this was cool :eek:
Waist of a good car worth more if parted out lol:tongue:

actually he did just get out of prison,for what i dont know..he does cabinets now and believe it or not he is a tatooed up short stocky guy around25-30..i posted pics before on this fugly thing and now the guy has a impalla ss lifted even higher,ill get pics tommoro of it,his shop is next to a friend of mine,i dont talk to him tho,as you can tell hes kinda weird..heres the pic next to my gn and my old vette...keep bashing guys,it is a style that needs to be stopped:biggrin:

Attachments

• Picture 194.jpg
    Picture 194.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 621
well i live about 20 mins west of detroit but near a small city the blacks call " soul city " and let me tell ya, we dont have any 4x4's like that over here anywhere that i have ever seen.

mostly big suv's and trucks with the 24's and 26's and that doesnt look bad, **** my 2006 ram came stock with 20's. this thing is just freaking nutts looking!!! how could you build this? looks like he neeeds a ladder to get into it..

two thoughts:

1. at least he doesn't have to worry about floods...

2. Someone actually ordered this to be done to his car and someone else actually charged money for this. How does a self respecting shop perform such a monsterous act and still sleep at night. Didn't anyone think to mention how bad this is or do they really think it looks good?

I call those cars clown cars as their "shoes" are way too big... In fact here's a few pics I took in Jacksonville FL while visiting my sister...

I think the writing says "coming soon to a junk yard near you".

DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

DSCN0793.jpg

Oh yeah and one more thing, the driver was a big fat redneck.

Since I was posting gay ride pictures, here's another...

I think I vomited in my mouth when I saw this one...

DSCN0813.jpg

two thoughts:

1. at least he doesn't have to worry about floods...

2. Someone actually ordered this to be done to his car and someone else actually charged money for this. How does a self respecting shop perform such a monsterous act and still sleep at night. Didn't anyone think to mention how bad this is or do they really think it looks good?

I call those cars clown cars as their "shoes" are way too big... In fact here's a few pics I took in Jacksonville FL while visiting my sister...

I think the writing says "coming soon to a junk yard near you".

DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

DSCN0793.jpg

Oh yeah and one more thing, the driver was a big fat redneck.
people hear call them donks?

C'mon guys, aren't ya'll being just a little bit hard on this car? I think he should take the car to Bowling Green next year, and put it in the middle of all the GN's over there for a real goof....

Maybe someone can ask Brian at Gbodyparts if he can produce a kool Pistol/Bullet Wheel for mass production for some of the new PimP GN Owners that are starting to pop up these days???
After all, some people are asking for larger wheels, some even 18" ones....

I think this car is a great "culture icon" Hip Hop Culture??? Is there even any such thing as Hip Hop Culture??? LOL! :D

j/k of course...

I give that guy a lot of credit he went for a look that he liked
Not like most guys
A bunch of little girls” oh my feelings are hurt because you said my wheels are ugly”
How many of you can do that work your selves
Forget the above line
How many of you are that creative
Forget that line too
I would not do it but I have seen a lot worse.
And for show purposes I am shore most people will walk right past our 20 year old boring at times look and go strait at that car.

This is all over Cincinnati. One guy did this to both of his cars, one a olds 442
84 or 85 Hurst and a 86 T Type that car was like 1 of a 112 in the light green. What a waste:rolleyes:

I give that guy a lot of credit he went for a look that he liked
Not like most guys
A bunch of little girls” oh my feelings are hurt because you said my wheels are ugly”
How many of you can do that work your selves
Forget the above line
How many of you are that creative
Forget that line too
I would not do it but I have seen a lot worse.
And for show purposes I am shore most people will walk right past our 20 year old boring at times look and go strait at that car.

HUH? i see some words but it don't make sense....................HUH?

trucks are supposed to be jacked up not cars and the wheels are ugly too alone with the paint...i don't know anyone that would drive it...when they pull out of somewhere they have to swing out like an 18 wheeler:rolleyes: because they can't cut the wheel sharp...one word.... (ingnorance) comes to my mind.........as far as our cars being 20 years old, they are far from boring and i get comments each and everytime i take it out...good comments....Bob