Let's see what you got! Firearm Picture Thread

I almost got one of these with mount. I tried real hard but it never happened..

Well, I'm stumped. I tried some in depth research to find out what ship that might be.
Notice.... It's a WWII vintage 20mm cannon and is obviously on some type of museum ship. It's close to the water indicating a smaller ship like a destroyer or cruiser, not a carrier, and has a marina very close aboard.

Can't be San Diego because the only museum ship they have is the carrier Midway, no marina that close aboard.

Looked at my satellite photo archives of all the museum ships I know of in the lower 48, and can't find anything that matches that photo with a non carrier and very close marina.

Patriots Point ....USS Laffey

Patriots Point ....USS Laffey

I looked there but.....if you look at the gun picture it's a beam shot. And there's no marina abeam of the Laffey on one side, and just the Yorktown on the other side. The only marina shots are astern of the Laffey.

A couple of my favorite 45 ACPs.

Kahr CW45
IMG_2057.jpg

Colt Series 80 Combat Commander Enhanced
IMG_1474.jpg

Here are a few from my pistols collection... Colt commander, Colt MKIV and a Amico American Luger ( I really enjoy shooting this..!)

Attachments

• colt,colt,luger.jpg
    colt,colt,luger.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 91
I picked up something a few weeks back that is pretty much impossible to get so I think I have to show it off :D

Keltec KSG and my sassy guard hound..she came equipped with a high pitch bark for Squirrel and a low pitch bark for people. :p Both are a must have for home protection :D
jfufdt.jpg

NICE KSG!!! Either you got a killer hookup or paid handsomely for it.... Either way BADAZZ!!!!

NICE KSG!!! Either you got a killer hookup or paid handsomely for it.... Either way BADAZZ!!!!

Killer hookup...8 bills!!! I see people marking them up to $1600!!!! And since keltec got a new gov contract they have seized production of civilian stuff til 2015. No more ksg's til then!!!!! I was in the right place at the right second to say the least.

You call those guns ? Now this is a gun,her name is Charlene. :cool:
"Good for sneaking up on evil beetchiz in hard to reach places"

One of many... but my favorite rifle, Savage 110ba in 300 win mag. with a Leupold Mark4 6-20 power illuminated TMR reticle. A LaserGenetics ND3x50 laser designator sit on top, I can't wait to try it out at night !! Sam

Attachments

• 0218121934.jpg
    0218121934.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
  • 0218121934.jpg
    0218121934.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
Boy I wish it would show that your picture uploaded when you preview your post. I almost uploaded a third time !!! Sam

I agree. If you wanna have the fun without the headaches then heres a good option. I plan on attending one day.

Machine Gun Shoot | Knob Creek Gun Range Machine Gun Shoot | Famous Machine Gun Shoot | Knob Creek Gun Range
Its a great event. We drive from south florida every year to attend the Knob Creek Gun Show. We go in October. If you havent been you must go. If its your first time make sure you stay for the night shoot on Saturday. If you want to shoot class 3, there is a lower range where you can shoot just about everything except the mini gun. Oh btw last year there were two mini's side by side. most the time they just fire four a few seconds at a time. Last year they let em go for at least a minute. Watching them at night with the tracers gives you goose bumps.

If you want to shoot class 3, there is a lower range where you can shoot just about everything except the mini gun. Oh btw last year there were two mini's side by side. most the time they just fire four a few seconds at a time. Last year they let em go for at least a minute. Watching them at night with the tracers gives you goose bumps.
The mini would give me flashbacks but they are cool weapons.;)

One of many... but my favorite rifle, Savage 110ba in 300 win mag. with a Leupold Mark4 6-20 power illuminated TMR reticle. A LaserGenetics ND3x50 laser designator sit on top, I can't wait to try it out at night !! Sam

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is badazz!

Beautiful gun! I love my 110Ba. Currently has a Trijicon 5-20x50. Let me know how it shoots at night :D

I'll know soon cause my bother in law just got their nuisance permits for deer on the farms and we can shoot till 11 pm. I was able to see twigs and leaves clearly @ 160yds just checking it out the back door !!!