Let's see what you got! Firearm Picture Thread

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Guess i'll start the Pic Thread, Please include some info on what Firearm you own and or any upgrades done to your firearm enjoy... this should be interesting...

glock 19

glock 19.jpg

bro's ak

ak.jpg

.45 glock

glock 45..jpg

mini 14

rifle.jpg

Not only do i know what your GN looks like, and what mods are done to it, but now i know what firearms you have at your house.. Just saying, be careful what you post on the internet ;)

Not only do i know what your GN looks like, and what mods are done to it, but now i know what firearms you have at your house.. Just saying, be careful what you post on the internet ;)
true.. but also knowing he is equipped. Would you be robbing his house or move along next store??

i would stake out the place and once he leaves take the car and the guns. Two items i like and can get at the same place.

Right now I have a S&W 686 SSR (.357 Magnum) and a SIG Sauer P226R in 9mm. Eventually I would like to get a little S&W J-frame revolver for pocket carry (probably the 642 airweight w/o the ILS).

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 312
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 314
not only do i know what your gn looks like, and what mods are done to it, but now i know what firearms you have at your house.. Just saying, be careful what you post on the internet ;)
yeah but .. His girl friend would kick your azz .. Or give you a verbal beating ..

I don't have any new plastic guns.

Mine are all older than me, mostly German military from WW2..

Walther Model PP issued to the SS.
Also, a German model K98K

IMG_3246.jpgP1000887.jpgIMG_7709.jpg

Long guns

OK, here's my contribution. All long guns. Sadly, I don't own a handgun. My handgun of choice if I were to acquire one would have to be the Taurus: The Judge (perfect home protection weapon IMHO)

From the top down:

Winchester Model 94, manufactured 1899, .30 WCF

Winchester Model 94, manufactured 1974, 30-30

Winchester Model 94, Golden Spike Commemorative, manufactured 1969, 30-30 (never fired virgin)

Mosberg Model 500C, manufactured (unk), 24" 20GA pump

H & R Topper Model M48, manufactured ~1950, 12GA single

Wards Western Field, Model 31A, manufactured 1934, .22LR, bolt

Attachments

• 100_0866.jpg
    100_0866.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 290
I have one too many firearms... But I love showing off my favorite. My Nighthawk custom GRP 1911 and my Technoframes case... <3

24y064p.jpg

23l1mf.jpg

2it0jur.jpg

It doesn't bother me if someone online knows what guns I have and what car I have and what town I live in. You'll be hard pressed to find the location of my car and guns and it's not like you'll catch me without a gun around anyway. ;)

Here is my contribution, just a sample of what I own.

9f83de94.jpg

My custom built AR I put together using a lower made by a local machine shop.
P1010113.jpg

My Sig 1911 and Sig P238.
8b40169c.jpg

My Springfield 1911 and Sig P238 again.

I really like the 1911's from the pictures you have posted.. One day I'll have a gun or two.

Well...

I won't show many of what I have but a few have seen my toys posted once before and removed because of the current climate we live in right now. I will post 2 I built when I had the machine shop and gunsmithing business that won't give anyone pause. First is a 96 Mauser custom 6.5x55 swedish that started out as a full military rifle. Barrel was turrned down, daton traser c0ck on open conversion and trigger, tuned. and a curly walnut stock. I put a 30mm 1.6 to 6 power scope on it for low light hunting and it will give .4" groups at 100 yeards all day long.:biggrin:

The second is again a Mauser conversion. started with a 1909 Agentine (sp) and converted it to 25/06. Daton traiser trigger tuned so it will consistantly pull at 2 lbs of weight. The thumbhole stock was plain walnut but after a little dye work the stock showed nice color to it. The scope is a cheapy I picked up just to get an idea of how it'll shoot and will be replaces one day.

Attachments

• DSCN0001.jpg
    DSCN0001.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCN0005.jpg
    DSCN0005.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 245
It doesn't bother me if someone online knows what guns I have and what car I have and what town I live in. You'll be hard pressed to find the location of my car and guns and it's not like you'll catch me without a gun around anyway. ;)

Here is my contribution, just a sample of what I own.

P1010113.jpg

My Sig 1911 and Sig P238.

How do you like the tac pac? I just bought a pair of these 1911's! Haven't fired them yet but they feel GREAT!