Let's see what you got! Firearm Picture Thread

How do you like the tac pac? I just bought a pair of these 1911's! Haven't fired them yet but they feel GREAT!

Honestly, I haven't even shot it yet! Compared to my Springfield it's much tighter and just feels much better quality. I have only had it for a couple weeks and every time I try to make it to the range it falls through. I was hoping to go this weekend actually but that didn't work out.

pa230007.jpgme and my 243

Ruger.jpg

Please allow me to introduce to you Autoloader fans, a fine single action revolver in the grandest cartridge of all, the 45 Colt.
This gun has had the equivelant of a "Blueprinting" done to it along with a couple other custom touches followed by
the Mesquite burl grips. It's a fine handling shooter & the pic does not do the grips any justice.

~JM~

Heres mine.
1st is a DS Arms SA58 FN FAL Congo
2nd Saiga 12
3rd Stoeger Cougar

Attachments

• 149.JPG
    149.JPG
    594.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 046.JPG
    046.JPG
    297.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 044.JPG
    044.JPG
    360.2 KB · Views: 128
I guess I will chime in with my new toy! This is my new little home defense gun - Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm Sub compact, Viridian C5L tactical green laser/light....This is on my night stand with one in the pipe and 13 in the mag, while locked safely in my MV 1000 gun safe by GunVault.... Gotta to be able to see in the dark house!! ;)

PX4SCw-ViridianC5L.jpg

Thought I'd add one more that won't upset anyone. This is a Rossi 92 Winchester carbine copy that I've had for a while now and have been very happy with.:) Made the stock myself from scratch and it's completely tuned and tricked out. Just never got around to doing the matching fore arm so far.:oops: 357 mag and you can use 38 special in it as well. With 38's in it you'd think you were shooting a 22 except for the noise.:cool: DSCN0002.JPGDSCN0003.JPG

Thought I'd add one more that won't upset anyone. This is a Rossi 92 Winchester carbine copy that I've had for a while now and have been very happy with.:) Made the stock myself from scratch and it's completely tuned and tricked out. Just never got around to doing the matching fore arm so far.:oops: 357 mag and you can use 38 special in it as well. With 38's in it you'd think you were shooting a 22 except for the noise.:cool: View attachment 153904View attachment 153905

The perfect politically correct "assualt weapon". The .357 magnum out of a carbine barrel becomes a whole new animal with ballistics that are close to the 30-30. Your stock looks real nice. Who did your action work?

Here are a few interesting links.
http://leverguns.com/articles/paco/357_magnum_and_the_literature.htm
http://leverguns.com/articles/taylor/rossi.htm
http://leverguns.com/articles/rifle_handgundata.htm
~JM~

The perfect politically correct "assualt weapon". The .357 magnum out of a carbine barrel becomes a whole new animal with ballistics that are close to the 30-30. Your stock looks real nice. Who did your action work?

~JM~
I did.:D My first one was a rifle and some of the work had been done and then I ended up with another rifle and the carbine. Had to take the first rifle apart to figure out what had been done because the carbine had several issues. The loading port had to be cleaned up and the angle of the feed ramps needed some changing. After that I got a Lyman rear sight for it and made the stock. Still wish I had the first rifle though. These are great repros if someone's looking for a light hunting rifle that you don't have to worry about. You can get them in stainless if I remember right as well as a 44 mag version. The 357 version is more than enough for a 100+ yard shot though.:cool:

Thought I'd add one more that won't upset anyone. This is a Rossi 92 Winchester carbine copy that I've had for a while now and have been very happy with.:) Made the stock myself from scratch and it's completely tuned and tricked out. Just never got around to doing the matching fore arm so far.:oops: 357 mag and you can use 38 special in it as well. With 38's in it you'd think you were shooting a 22 except for the noise.:cool: View attachment 153904View attachment 153905

WOW! That's beautiful!

One of my latest projects!

FNAR with Burris Fullfield e1 rifle scope 6.5-20x 50mm, warne steel rings, harris bipod, and soon flashlight laser combo:cool:

418402_267258130013057_100001866168314_643108_1607969700_n.jpg

One of my latest projects!

FNAR with Burris Fullfield e1 rifle scope 6.5-20x 50mm, warne steel rings, harris bipod, and soon flashlight laser combo:cool:

418402_267258130013057_100001866168314_643108_1607969700_n.jpg

OKAY... I like that one!!! Hows it shoot?

Do you run a pawn shop or car stereo shop??? I see stereo equipment, if you ever come across any Linear Power equipment... PM me.

Well, 20mm cannon obviously.... I was going to try and guess what ship, but none of the museum ships in TX have such a nice marina that close by. So....what ship?
You caught me, i down loaded it off the net. But i am willing to bet San Diego.

You caught me, i down loaded it off the net. But i am willing to bet San Diego.

Well, I'm stumped. I tried some in depth research to find out what ship that might be.
Notice.... It's a WWII vintage 20mm cannon and is obviously on some type of museum ship. It's close to the water indicating a smaller ship like a destroyer or cruiser, not a carrier, and has a marina very close aboard.

Can't be San Diego because the only museum ship they have is the carrier Midway, no marina that close aboard.

Looked at my satellite photo archives of all the museum ships I know of in the lower 48, and can't find anything that matches that photo with a non carrier and very close marina.