KIRBAN SPRING OPEN HOUSE

Well that will be a bummer if none show... I have yet to see one in person :(
If you come they will show!! Trust me! With the weather forecast for Saturday looking amazing I'm sure some X's will journey out of hiding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We usually have two or three GNX's here. Should be at least Two here on Saturday.

Pete

I can't seem to find the start to finish time for the open house. Also, is there a schedule for the events?

Thanks
D

Yes. To 95 S by way of the Tapanzee bridge. Leaving around 4 am

Looks like you'll be a couple of hours ahead. If GNicetry and my schedules work out to meet up we wont be in that area till later.

Last edited:
Btw, I hope it girls car can keep up with the gtp???... She loves the highway..Mike

My wife & I will be there Friday night staying at a Best Western in Quakertown . Dennis , what time does the party start on Saturday ??

To answer some of the questions:

Anyone coming in Friday nite is welcome to join us for dinner. Contact my office during the day and give Christina your cell number so I can contact you as to a time.

Next, their will be at least one GNX at our event I assume as it belongs to a long time local customer who enjoys it meaning he drives it. I have a problem with my turbo-T not sure if it will be there or not.

As to a program generally speaking after the brunch around noon I do a program announcing raffle winners showing some of our newest products etc no reserve auction is always fun. Will be announcing two major projects we have been involved with.

For any first timers we have a lot of huge photos up in our building. Our multi jumper units will be on sale. I also just got today 4 of the newer smaller versions. These are really high tech. It is the same size as a typical smart phone and has like a glass face like a phone. Really cool looking. We will be taking orders for this version and probably price it about $69.95. The thing that really compliments this unit and all the others on the market is we have had made a custom harness so you can hard wire any motorcycle-snowmobile-ATV making it easy to use a hand held jumper to jump start your motorcycle without having to get to the battery. No more dead battery worries.

I am working with a major supplier to carry this to their distributors. Mainily because we are virtually unknown in the motorcycle market.

One of the two big announcements is a really neat product that hopefully Cardone can pull off. They have samples due in shortly to look at. This project has been maybe 2 years in the idea stage. I was hoping that Jean the 80 year old GNX owner would bring her GNX to our event but she really has not done much driving especially since her husband passed away this past February. I do have a series of photos of the GNX. It really is that nice. Someone is going to get a very good deal on a 2 owner unmolested GNX.

I only represent ones that are a good value and this one is that caliper. I would match the background and condition of this GNX against any you can find under 50 grand. Even the interior is mint the drivers seat looks as good as the passenger seat does.

Indications are we expect a lot of first time people coming to this Open House. Bring all the cores to cash in...and any parts you want to trade or sell me.

This is not nor ever has been billed as a car show so you can bring any vehicle you want.. Observe traffic laws as the chief of police in this town has been notified of the event and knows my family.

The weather forecast could not be any better with projected high of 75 and sunny.

Yum yum donuts are usually gone within the lst two hours....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

We have several people coming from Canada...maybe they can explain to me why is $1.15 to mail a letter to Canada.