KIRBAN SPRING OPEN HOUSE

Spoolfool Productions is donating an all new designed, one piece rear spoiler to the raffle.

And for the record, my one piece rear filler WILL fit inside a Buick. You slide it between the front seats. I'll be there to give a class, if needed.:D

Mike B.

I agree with Mike about the one piece filler he makes fitting in a Turbo Regal. However, its based on a single person behind the wheel. Bring a passenger and it could be an issue where passenger has to sit or possibly go in the trunk for the ride.

Its not an easy fit so if you can plan ahead bring a different vehicle if you are buying the Spoolfool rear one piece filler or a Pypes exhaust system...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

One week bump.
Can't wait to see how it's done, East Coast style.:)

Mike B.

Dennis, Will you have power window motor units for sale at the open house? Have a buddy going and would like to have him grab me one.. Thanks

One week bump.
Can't wait to see how it's done, East Coast style.:)

Mike B.

Keep in mind Mike this is not advertised or promoted as a car show....I did them years ago at a huge military air base 1990-1991....biggest one had 98 Grand Nationals bumper to bumper plus being on a military base security was great...the one year the banquet was held in aircraft hanger and a helicopter was in the back of the room....it was cool....had the prototype Syclone their from GMC. It was a combination GTO and Buick event....

My buddy was chief of police for the town which was how we were able to pull the event off...raised money for the boy scouts as they collected the gate money....

those were the days....had Molly there for the Buick folks and Davy Jones for the GTO folks....Davy Jones happen to have a farm in central PA at the time....Davy Jones was probably the most popular Monkee of the group...tie in being the monkeemobile was based on the 1966 GTO.

Even had quality engineering there installing GNX style dashes

denniskirban@yahoo.com

course back then being just a few years old these were simply used cars...

weather plays a part but with free food that still brings the people out just minus their cars....

we do raffles, no reserve auction, m & m contest, and local favorite yum yum donuts....

have a safe trip....

If anyone is interested in caravanning down form Upstate NY (Orange/Rockland/Putnam) County or from Queens check out the Northeast section.

Looks like the weather will be on our side too!
c2e148b884309be73b252b5d2da393ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone carpooling from the MA RI NH area? Highly considering going this time.

D

The weather changed a bit from 70% rain then to 50% now 20%. Looks like there might be 30-40% chance showers in NY/NJ. 70* (y)If it stays like this I'm still going, just won't polish her up. Kirban puts on a great show and we look forward to going.
How many more times in your life will you have around 50 Turbo Regals together at a Buick vender?

Venus-didn't receive any email or PM

The weather changed a bit from 70% rain then to 50% now 20%. Looks like there might be 30-40% chance showers in NY/NJ. 70* (y)If it stays like this I'm still going, just won't polish her up. Kirban puts on a great show and we look forward to going.
How many more times in your life will you have around 50 Turbo Regals together at a Buick vender?

Venus-didn't receive any email or PM
I'm trying to get another 3-4 buicks to drive out from south n north jersey either way I'll be there

Last Open House was dismal in am then cleared to a perfect day....I bene doing events since 1988 back then the first several eyars the GTOs were almost the same amount.....back then they were reunion events....last major one we did was for my 60th birthday on 2007 had 11-12 real GNXs in attendance and Molly and a banquet at a beautiful place. Two day event.

This may be our last open house for a while. we got some big names coming Richard Clark John Norton, Mike Barnard, Nick Micale all with alot more knowledge than I have....

SO if your on the fence about coming this Saturday don't wait for the photos cause you won;t be able to smell the great cooked food prepared by Russ and Nancy....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Not many events anaymore related to the Turbo regal.

I can't find the persons email that was coming in Friday about meeting for dinner. ANyone coming in friday is welcome to meet up with us for dinner we are meeting at applebees in quakertown which is on route 309 on the rite side just north of 313/663.

Best to email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com and give me your cell number so we can inform you of the time.
that area is rated as having the most resturants in a one mile radius. friday nites usually crowed but food is good.

one of the 3 yum yum locations is also near by. however its not the one I frequent and where the owner works out of.

again best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com